It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2011, 10:27 AM   #1
(female)

Helpineedhelp HB User
Please help. Super stressed.

First week of college I was not myself and this guy and I started making out we did some stuff I was a virgin he tried to insert it in me and I stopped it. So he never really got inside me. But I haven't had my period for 3 months. This happened around August 26. I got my period while we were doing this without knowledge. But I am an engineering major so I am super stressed all the time and getting more than 5 hours of sleep is a good night. I have pull about 6 to 9 all nighters and my diet has been terrible. I won't eat somedays and then somedays I will eat a lot. Nutrition is terrible. I haven't had any spotting and have always had a regular cycle. I miss only usually 1 month if anything. I haven't taken a test, I am too scared but he didn't even insert it. Can the factors I named just be the reason why i haven't had it? The only symptom of a pregnancy I have had is the missed period. Any insight will be appreciated. Thank you for reading this.

Old 12-07-2011, 01:02 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Please help. Super stressed.

I don't understand why you won't do a home pregnancy test? At least then you'll know for sure because it's possible you're worrying for nothing if you end up not being pregnant. Yes stress can cause you to skip a period but usually not more than once. Unless you're already really irregular to begin with.

I really think you should just take a test and get it over with. All of this stressing might literally bet for nothing if it comes up negative and you can stop worrying. But I do think you should see a gyne anyway cause missing your period for 3 months in a row not due to pregnancy is not normal and something else could be wrong that requires medical attention.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread