It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
(female)

arj4 HB User
plan b/4 neg tests/preg symptoms

MY partner and I had sexual relations 3 times: Dec 2, Dec 4, and Dec 8. None of these encounters involved actually having sex. On the 2nd, we had a really intense makeout, and Dec 4 and 8 we 'simulated sex' with 3 layers of clothes on. I know he pre-ejaculated on all occasions, however I don't know if he actually ejaculated. Since we simulated sex and he was touching me in my vaginal area and his pants were probably wet from pre-ejaculate (possibly ejaculate), I'm really scared of the chance of pregnancy!
I had missed 4 pills in a row of my birthcontrol a couple days prior to the incident (chance of me ovulating), therefore I took an extra pre-caution and took emergency contraception Dec. 6 and again on Dec. 10 (after the last 2 incidents). Consequently, 5 days after taking the last Plan B, I got a 'period' that lasted 5 days (my regular lasts about 6-7). During the time of my period, it was heavy the first 2-3 days and then got really light the last 2 days and I also experienced cramps.

What initially concerned me is that the week after I ended my period I started experiencing mild lower abdominal cramping and heavy discharge that had a drop of blood in toilet paper a few times. To ease my concern, I took a pregnancy test 2 weeks after what would have been 'conception' and it came out negative.

I was still worried because I was still experiencing lower back pain and cramps, so I took another test 18 days after would have been "conception".

Still not convinced, I took yet ANOTHER test 1 week ago (26 days after 'conception'), which still came out negative.

What concerns me NOW is that 3 days ago I went to the ER for experiencing burning pain under my ribcage where the esophagus meets the stomach. It wasn't my gallbladder, and the doctor said it might be an ulcer. What I'M concerned about NOW, is that it might have been heartburn, which is an early pregnancy symptom. Yesterday, 2 days after the hospital, I had back pain around the area of my waist especially my left side?

Sorry to be so graphic, but today, after a bowel movement, I wiped and there was blood on the toilet paper. This concerned me because I'm not supposed to start my period until friday or saturday (on birthcontrol). I'm sitting down right now and feel like i'm experiencing mild cramps. I don't know if I"m paranoid and just tricking my mind into thinking I'm feeling this. I've also been experiencing this spotting throughout the month since after I took the pill.

I really hope I'm not pregnant, that would be the worst thing that could happen to me, but I'm hoping I can receive some honest answers. I've contacted my gynocologist as well as speak to my general doctor and they say they doubt its pregnancy. I just really need some second opinions and hopefully more reassurance. Thank you, I will appreciate any feedback you can give me!!

Last edited by arj4; 01-08-2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: more info

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2012, 03:26 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: plan b/4 neg tests/preg symptoms

From what you described, the reason you keep getting negative pregnancy tests is because you're not pregnant. That's not how people get pregnant. You need to actually have sex for you to have a pregnancy scare, otherwise you're just driving yourself crazy for no reason.

But I strongly suggest that you pursue getting the gallbladder and ulcer issues under control as soon as possible because those things can get really bad really quick if you ignore it for too long. That's stuff can also explain majority of the other symptoms you described so I would go get it fixed ASAP.

Old 01-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #3
(female)

arj4 HB User

So there is NO way the sperm could have traveled through my pants and was kept alive in the vaginal fluid on my underwear and eventually traveled up? We were simulating sex that involved forceful 'rubbing'. Is there no possible way?

Old 01-08-2012, 07:18 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

There is seriously no way it could happen. I'm sure you're not pregnant. But please be checked for that other stuff by a GI doc because that IS worrisome.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
arj4 (01-09-2012)
Old 01-09-2012, 02:25 PM   #5
(female)

arj4 HB User

Thank you so much for your answers Kszan, but if anyone could supply me with an answer to this question:

If he was touching my vaginal area on top of my pants-- after having the ejaculate come into contact with me, could the sperm be "shoved up" my vagina with his fingers?

Old 01-09-2012, 04:58 PM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Not through your pants, darling. The semen has to be applied skin to skin (inside vaginal area), and even then it is quite rare to get pregnant without actual ejaculation. I have been around a long time and I am sure that I would have heard about it if anyone had gotten pregnant through her pants. I don't think anyone can say that they have heard of this happening. Four negative tests means you are NOT pregnant. Get your stomach symptoms checked out, ASAP, but whatever you have, it is not pregnancy. Sera.

Old 01-09-2012, 05:22 PM   #7
(female)

arj4 HB User

Thank you Sera, I appreciate your response. The sperm couldn't have traveled through the clothing if it was rubbed? I hope I'm not being annoying, but would the pregnancy test be accurate after 26 days?

Old 01-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #8
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Even if rubbed, no. You have done 4 tests, all negative. You have had a period. You are not pregnant. While you are seeing the doctor about your other symptoms, ask him to do a full laboratory pregnancy test. Surely you will believe that! Chill, Sera

Old 01-10-2012, 01:37 PM   #9
(female)

arj4 HB User

Starting last night I started getting this weird, mild pain on my left side behind my hipbone. Could it possibly be my ovaries, or is it my fallopian tube and an ectopic pregnancy? I'm still experiencing this pain on my left side today. Hopefully its nothing serious? HELP!

Old 01-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Its definitely not pregnancy and is most likely due to your gall bladder problem. Sperm can't got through clothing no matter how much you rub it in so there is no way you could be pregnant. There is literally seriously no chance at all, not even the remotest possibility that you are pregnant. Before you work yourself into a total panic, go see a GI doc about your gall bladder because I'm serious when I say that I'd be way, way more worried about that and the ulcer than any kind of pregnancy.

Old 01-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #11
(female)

arj4 HB User

Well my results for my gall bladder all game out normal, and I haven't scheduled a GI appointment because all my pain from my stomach has subsided. I really appreciate everyones feedback, you've been very helpful. You all are probably right and its not pregnancy, but that still doesn't stop me from worrying. I guess I'll find out Friday when I'm due for my period. I will TRY to stop worrying until then. Again, I thank you all for your support

Closed Thread