It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
(male)

LesCasterus HB User
What are the odds that she is pregnant? 2 CONDOMS BROKE!

My girlfriend and I had sex the day before last. We used Trojan-ENZ condoms. Mid-course one condom tore, so I replaced it. The second tore, so I replaced that one too. Apparently three times is a charm and the third did not tear during the *ahem* time it would have mattered. I hear people can get pregnant from pre-ejaculate so my concern is that during the brief moment between when the condoms tore and when I noticed they tore pre-*** may have gotten in. I noticed this problem and about 22 hours later I got Plan B One Step and gave it to her, she took it when I gave it to her (right after she ate). I am just wondering if there is any chance of a pregnancy, if so, how much? Should I be worried? etc.
I can't seem to be able to wait until her period is SUPPOSE to come on the 25th. I just need something to keep me from having a mental breakdown until then.
IF she is pregnant, might I add, my entire life will be ruined (temporarily, at least) and any success I would have dreamed of will forever stay a dream. Not to mention, my parents are hardcore Christian, and hers, and if she is pregnant that will devastate them and our relationship.
Lastly, I would like to point out that I am fully aware that if I am not able to handle the consequences of sex then I should not participate in it. I was very immature in what I did and I don't plan on doing this again until I (1) want a child or (2) can safely have a child without the possible upcoming s***-storm.
Thanks in advance!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
broke, condom, plan, pregnant, teenager