It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
(female)

Ann14 HB User
Exclamation Need help. Scared and feel alone.

So here is my story,
Last month I started birth control. I took it everyday never missed a day but not at exact times. I started my sugar pills and i was on the second day of my period. I got caught up in a moment and went out to this guys truck. He started feeling me down there but i didnt let him get to far because i was wearing a pad.. But then i went and changed into a tampon. We went back to what we were doing and i gave him a hand job.. He didnt *** at all. And pre-came a tiny bit.... He may have gotten some on his hands and he did slightly finger me but. Because i was wearing a tampon he didnt go far into me... Like i said i was on birth control but didnt take it at an exact time. Im scared of pregnancy and i have 6 white pills left until my sugar pills but i just keep freaking out more as i get closer and closer. Has anyone got pregnant this way? Does it lessen it because i was on my period? It was dumb and i made a mistake. I just need help/advice.. and knowledge. Could i be pregnant???

Old 02-28-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
(female)

SophiaRsmom HB User
Re: Need help. Scared and feel alone.

If you didn't have sex and he didn't *** in you then no you are not pregnant. Just remember whn ever you do decide to have sex to always wear a condom. Don rely on your irth control alone!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-28-2012, 08:11 PM   #3
(female)

Ann14 HB User
Exclamation Re: Need help. Scared and feel alone.

Well other people said there's a slight chance and the internet did too.. are you positive there is no way?? Im freaking out.. literally..

Old 02-28-2012, 08:15 PM   #4
(female)

StaceyDawn HB User

*** dies after air hits it so I doubt there is any way that u are pregnant honey. Especially if you were on your period and had a tampon in. And u can not get pregnant while you are on your period anyway. So theres really no possible way.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:18 PM   #5
(female)

Ann14 HB User

I hope your right :/ I googled it and people said sperm can survive outside of the body for an hour.. but in right conditions. i dont know how? and it also said there is a slight chance you can on your period. but thankyou.. The internet had drove me crazy :| that was my first mistake... ugg :'(

The following user gives a hug of support to Ann14:
StaceyDawn (02-28-2012)
Old 02-28-2012, 08:23 PM   #6
(female)

StaceyDawn HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann14 View Post
I hope your right :/ I googled it and people said sperm can survive outside of the body for an hour.. but in right conditions. i dont know how? and it also said there is a slight chance you can on your period. but thankyou.. The internet had drove me crazy :| that was my first mistake... ugg :'(
Well I have had an OB tell me in person that there is no possible way to get pregnant while yu are on ur period so I really dont think you have anything to worry about at all. & if you have been on birth control for a month and have had a period you are just fine honey so dont sweat it.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:25 PM   #7
(female)

StaceyDawn HB User

Well I have had an OB tell me in person that there is no possible way to get pregnant while yu are on ur period so I really dont think you have anything to worry about at all. & if you have been on birth control for a month and have had a period you are just fine honey so dont sweat it.

The Following User Says Thank You to StaceyDawn For This Useful Post:
Ann14 (02-28-2012)
Old 02-28-2012, 08:30 PM   #8
(female)

Ann14 HB User

Thankyouu and my period should come soon... And i was only on my first month of birth control. And didnt take it at exact times but i did take it everyday. And i guess the internet is miss-leading. I wanted to call and talk to a nurse or doctor or something but i live in a small town and everyone knows everyone here. same with the towns around me.. so i havent been able to call anyone :| as in a doctor ect. like i want to..

Old 02-28-2012, 09:40 PM   #9
(female)

SophiaRsmom HB User

I am no doctor I will not say that I am 100% correct and neither can any other web site tell you that they are 100% either. You can get pregnant off of pre ejaculation. Your chances are lower but you can become pregnant. Because the pre ejaculation was on his hand it had a chance to hit the air. Sperm dies very quickly when it is exposed to the air, and on a second note since you were wearing tampon on the time that he fingered you if there were any live sperm on his fingers the tampon would have stopped it.

But I am like 99.999999999999% sure that you are not pregnant. You can relax hun

Old 02-28-2012, 09:45 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

There's really no way you can get pregnant that way. The stuff you have read saying there's a slight chance is by people who are either really ignorant or are just trying to scare kids. Honestly from what you described, there's not even a slight chance of pregnancy. It has never happened that way and I know you won't be the first.

Old 02-29-2012, 06:38 AM   #11
(female)

Ann14 HB User

Thankyou soo much! For ease of mind would a pregnancy test be accurate now? its been 18 days after that night and.. 8 days before my period if i took one today.. Or should i just wait?

Old 02-29-2012, 12:09 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

I don't think a test is necessary because as I said there's zero chance of pregnancy from what you described. You should have piece of mind knowing that this is not how women get pregnant so you are most definitely not pregnant.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #13
(female)

Ann14 HB User

Thankyou. The more and more i think about it.. its so dumb.. But i dont really now why im still freaking out :| .. Im just scared, for no apparent reason. I cant stop thinking about oh theres a little chance and why not to me. Ugg the things your mind does....

Old 03-12-2012, 05:18 AM   #14
(female)

Ann14 HB User
Exclamation SO LOST AND CONFUSED. please help me.

Can i trust the accuracy of a pregnancy test on day before period? I took one 7 days before my period and i took one a day before my period both were negitive. Im on birthcontrol but dont take it at exact times. But i got my period and its been really wierd like stopping and going it also was black instead of my normal red blood color..?? Also i didnt take my sugar pills because someone told me there just to keep track of the days.. Do they help with your period? And can i trust those pregnancy tests??

Oh and the pregnancy test i took one day before my period was two or three days before one month after

Closed Thread