It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #1
(female)

arj4 HB User
Help ASAP!

I've been on birth control for probably around a year and a half. This Past month however I started my pack 2 days late (on the 14th instead of the 12th of Feb). Also, I might've taken a couple pills a few hours late during the first 2 weeks.

On Feb 26, I was messing around and I didn't realize he was inside of me without a condom (I thought it was his finger). When I realized it, I asked him to put on a condom. We had sex with the condom for maybe 5 minutes until he said he couldn't do it with a condom, that it was uncomfortable...so I told him that we couldn't have sex then.

Consequently, I gave him a handjob and he ejaculated. I got a towel and wiped it off, but I am NOT SURE if he got any on his hands and then fingered me.

Not sure if my birthcontrol would be effective since I didn't take it as prescribed, I took Next Choice Emergency contraception. The second pill I took 2 hours before the 72 hour time frame was up. It has been 9 days since I have taken the EC and I have still not bled (I have taken EC before and I usually bleed 6 days after).

Did the regular birthcontrol pills i'm taking cancel the bleeding??

I started my inactive pills yesterday and am supposed to start my period in a couple days. I have no signs that I'm going to get it, when i usually do every month. Today I wiped and there was a very very very faint amount of blood.

Is there a possibility that I'm pregnant--while on the pill and taking an emergency contraceptive pill?! He did not ejaculate inside of me, but i'm worried that he might have had ejaculate on his fingers and then fingered me (i don't remember).

I'm very anxiety prone, so I've just about been driving myself crazy for the past week to the point where I can't sleep. I need someones advice/opinion as soon as possible to maybe put my mind to rest. I appreciate you reading this long post. thank you so much

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #2
(female)

frisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB User
Re: Help ASAP!

you can not get pregnant that way. With you stressing out over this is going to postpone your cycle causing you to miss your period. You are in NO way pregnant stop worrying! Also, taking the plan B probably messed with your cycle so don't fret that you haven't got your period yet!

Last edited by frisbeefreak; 03-08-2012 at 04:04 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to frisbeefreak For This Useful Post:
arj4 (03-08-2012)
Old 03-08-2012, 07:12 PM   #3
(female)

arj4 HB User

Thank you, I understand it is very hard to get preg in that situation..

But just out of curiosity...
He was inside me without a condom
He might've fingered me with ejaculate on his finger.

Which part guarantees that I'm not pregnant?
1. The birthcontrol was effective even after missing pills
2. Taking plan B really close to the end of the 72 hour timeframe
3. He was inside me for too little time
4. Its impossible to get pregnant by fingering

???

I"m sorry I'm being so annoying, I just want justification.

Old 03-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #4
(female)

frisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB User

1. for most women it takes time to get preggo once birth control stops.
2. Plan B is 61% effective when taken between 48-72 hours
3. Even though he was inside you he did not ejaculate in your relying on the odds of pre-*** getting you pregnant which in your situation is slim to none.
4. Once sperm contacts air it survival rate depletes quickly

Have you taken a preg. test to ease your mind?

Old 03-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #5
(female)

arj4 HB User

Thank you so much for justifying that for me.

No I haven't taken a preg. test, but I plan on doing so first thing in the morning. I'm supposed to get my period this Saturday, so the test should be accurate tomorrow (friday) morning, right?

I only have 1 test. When do you recommend I take it?

Old 03-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #6
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arj4 View Post
Thank you so much for justifying that for me.

No I haven't taken a preg. test, but I plan on doing so first thing in the morning. I'm supposed to get my period this Saturday, so the test should be accurate tomorrow (friday) morning, right?

I only have 1 test. When do you recommend I take it?
Depends on the type of test u have, but yes tomorrow morning should be suitable.

Old 03-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #7
(female)

arj4 HB User

I believe its the grocery store brand of early response tests.

I don't know if its my imagination, but it kind of feels like I have cramps right now. I usually don't cramp before my period.

Old 03-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #8
(female)

Quote:
I believe its the grocery store brand of early response tests.

I don't know if its my imagination, but it kind of feels like I have cramps right now. I usually don't cramp before my period.
It's allll in your head. Me and my BF aren't trying for a kid, but we don't do anything to prevent one and every month I think I'm pregnant because I pay super close attention to everything going on with my body. I think your just paying closer attention to every ache/pain etc.

Old 03-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #9
(female)

arj4 HB User

Sooo I took a test this morning, and it came out negative within 2 minutes...so I walked away thinking I was okay..

I came back about an hour later, the test was still in the same spot and there was a THIN positive line!! the line didn't look like the positive line on the box, it was very thin. Whats that supposed to mean?!

The box says to disregard any results after 10 minutes, but what if it changed to positive when i walked away between 2 and 10 minutes.

I was spotting earlier this morning, and I feel like I have cramps..but as of now, I've stopped bleeding.

I REALLY REALLY hope this is not implantation bleeding, and that the reading means i'm not preg.

Someone PLEASE HELP ME!

Old 03-09-2012, 10:32 AM   #10
(female)

Quote:
Sooo I took a test this morning, and it came out negative within 2 minutes...so I walked away thinking I was okay..

I came back about an hour later, the test was still in the same spot and there was a THIN positive line!! the line didn't look like the positive line on the box, it was very thin. Whats that supposed to mean?!

The box says to disregard any results after 10 minutes, but what if it changed to positive when i walked away between 2 and 10 minutes.

I was spotting earlier this morning, and I feel like I have cramps..but as of now, I've stopped bleeding.

I REALLY REALLY hope this is not implantation bleeding, and that the reading means i'm not preg.

Someone PLEASE HELP ME!
Can you take a picture of the test? It would not be implantation bleeding. The test can't be positive if the egg has not implanted in the uterine wall.

Last edited by frisbeefreak; 03-09-2012 at 10:33 AM.

Old 03-09-2012, 11:01 AM   #11
(female)

arj4 HB User

I can take one when I get home?

If its not implantation bleeding, are you saying its my period? Do you think it's just an evaporation line? Can I add pictures on here?

Old 03-09-2012, 07:11 PM   #12
(female)

Quote:
I can take one when I get home?

If its not implantation bleeding, are you saying its my period? Do you think it's just an evaporation line? Can I add pictures on here?
Yea you can add pictures. The plan B has probably royally messed up your period. Your already on b-control and adding even more hormones to that (plan B) will mess a whole lot of things up.

Old 03-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

You're not pregnant, that was just an evaporation line, that is not implantation bleeding, and PlanB is what is causing all of your problems. Read the package insert, it will list every symptom you have as a possible side effect.

Closed Thread