HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Pregnancy-Teen (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/pregnancy-teen/)
-   -   pleeeaasee help! (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/pregnancy-teen/892736-pleeeaasee-help.html)

glumbum11 03-11-2012 11:55 AM

pleeeaasee help!

okay, so... I am 18 years old, I am sexually active (kinda obvious) but my boyfriend and [B][U]I ALWAYS use a condom and the pull out method as ONE method along with the calendar method (very loosely--calendar method) and we also ALWAYS check the condoms for any tears or holes ect.[/U][/B] I just had a uti last week and was taking antibiotics as well as azo for pain... I finished my antibiotics and I dont think the uti went away (that was just some extra info) I am [B]SIX DAYS LATE[/B] from my usually [B][U]very regular period[/U][/B].

I have swollen breasts and acne which are regular signs of my period but i know they can mean other things as well.

I am aware that pregnancy is always possible...and i know i should take a pregnancy test. but I am absolutely terrified to. I was just wondering [B]what are my chances?![/B]

fabycakes 03-12-2012 02:27 AM

Re: pleeeaasee help!

If you always use a condom there shouldn't be anything to worry about try not to stress about it because stress delays your period .

Kszan 03-12-2012 05:13 AM

You should just take a pregnancy test because then you will know for sure.

glumbum11 03-13-2012 06:09 PM

I know i should take one....but i just cant bring myself to do it :( i am now 8 days late. I am frustrated because i just got my fist pack of birth control for my next cycle (the one i should have started and finished) and im going to be super upset if i got pregnant right before starting birth control.

i just feel like it should be near to impossible wearing a condom, pulling out, and checking every time but i still havent gotten my period, and i am never late.

i havent had any pregnancy symptoms other than my missed or late period but i my breasts are feeling heavy like usual before my period. i am just so frustrated :(

Kszan 03-13-2012 07:15 PM

Whether or not you can bring yourself to take one, it's the only way you'll actually know for sure. You're already late so it's the best time to do it.

The thing is, there's nothing anyone here can do for you. It's impossible to diagnose a pregnancy purely based on symptoms, so your only option to find out for sure is to take a test. It's all you can do, literally. There's no other option if you actually want to know for sure.

glumbum11 03-13-2012 10:52 PM

i am not asking to be diagnosed i am venting. I took a clear blue digital and it came back negative. i am going to take the second one in two days or so and hopefully that one comes back negative as well..

thanks guys :)

glumbum11 03-13-2012 10:59 PM

i am not asking to be diagnosed i am venting. I took a clear blue digital test and it came back negative, im going to take the second one in two days or so and hope it has the same results.

thanks guys :)