It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2012, 05:55 AM   #1
(female)

Emergen HB User
Messed up Morning After Pill

I had unprotected sex at about midnight on Saturday (STUPID I know). I managed to get the Madonna Levonorgestrel 0.75g morning after pill the next day and took the first one at SIX pm on Sunday. Problem is I misheard the person who gave it to me.I thought they said take the second one 24hours after the first, so I took second at SIX pm Monday. Problem is my friend just told me the second should be taken TWELVE hours after the first pill. I checked the website of the drug company and it is in fact 12 hours.

Have I messed up the chances of this working? If I try and get another packet and try again will that help. It is just I can't do that until three days after the unprotected sex. Is that too late?

Thanks for any ideas.

Messed up Twice.

Old 04-30-2012, 06:43 AM   #2
(male)

Youngrider HB User
Re: Messed up Morning After Pill

You have to be very careful when doing it without a condom.
I have been doing it with many girls without a condom but I find out if they have been tested and I always pull out before I ejaculate if I dont have a condom on to make sure not to get them pregnant. There was a time when I was unable to pull out cause the girls legs was locking me in and I ejaculated inside her but we just went the next morning to get the pill and took it. The first pill seem to be the most important and the second is if the first one could not succeed. I was more worried then she was so I moved to using a condom with her cause she seemed like she wanted to get pregnant.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-30-2012 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Unnecessary question removed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread