It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
(female)

JediMindTrick HB User
Pregnancy Question

He finally lost my virginity without a condom (we plan on using them from now on, we talked about it -- We we will have no worries) He didn't ejaculate inside the worst -- Maybe pre-ejaculated. He hadn't ejaculated since the day before and had showered and urinated alot thru-out the day. Should we be worried or is everything in the clear for now? (If I could be possibly PREGNANT?)
Also, it happened last night but im all "Slimy" and there is still some blood.. Is that normal?

Ive been a bit nauseated the last few days in the morning (Not bad though) And the only other sexual encounter was during and right after my period where we only rubbed bare (And again the worst he had was pre-ejaculate -- The one time he had ejaculated a few hours before)

Could I still be Pregnant?? The only sign I've been feeling is that slight nausea. Other than that no other symptoms.

I want honest/accurate answers please!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-24-2012 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Terminology.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Pregnancy Question

I'm not sure I follow. You two had unprotected intercourse, but he withdrew before he ejaculated?

I'd say the chances are lower because of that, but you're not in the clear. If you have time, I suggest you get the morning after pill.

When is your period due?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2012, 04:39 AM   #3
(female)

JediMindTrick HB User
Re: Pregnancy Question

He never actually came - not to be over the toP but he sometimes has issues. *******. I did take the morning after pill. I'm more worried about the fooling around we did after my last period (this month it came) we rubbed w.o clothes on and he never did came . Possible pre ***. My period isn't due till a week or two into June .

Closed Thread

Tags
pregancy