It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2012, 07:22 AM   #1
(female)

ZeldaGirl64 HB User
Exclamation What are the odds? Pregnancy from pre-ejaculate or paranoia?

Hi, thank you for reading this!
So about two weeks ago, I was hanging out with this guy that I really liked at his house. We started messing around and such. Long story short, I ended up giving him handjobs and blowjobs. He didn't ejaculate but he did let out some pre-ejaculate which inevitably got on my hand. He told me to finger myself so I did. It was for about 10-15 seconds and I barely went in more than inch or two at the most. It wasn't until he asked that I realized I was using the same hand that I had used on him and I stopped after that. He also fingere me. Knowing him, he could have had some leftover sperm on his fingers from earlier.. activities that he did before I arrived. I've strained my memory and I really can't remember if my fingers were wiped off on anything before I fingered myself. I'm trying to look at this logically. There isn't much sperm in precum and whatever was on my hand was mixed with saliva obviously, too, but I don't know if that makes a difference. It was near my ovulation, give or take a couple days.

I'm absolutely freaking out that I could be pregnant, though I'm trying to stay calm so the stress doesn't make my period late, in which case I'd just freak out more. I'm due for a period literally any day now. I've been having some light cramps on and off the past couple days, along with tender breasts and minor lower back pain, all of which are regular pms symptoms for me. However they're usually stronger than this and I've also read that those are also early pregnancy symptoms. My friend is bringing me a pregnancy test within the next few days. I just need some peace of mind until then. Someone just please help me, my life would be ruined if I was pregnant. My family would hate me, as we're going through enough as it is. Any advice? I'm eager to accept any knowledge on this subject that you have to share. Thanks so much!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-02-2012 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Unnecessary info removed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: What are the odds? Pregnancy from pre-ejaculate or paranoia?

That's not how pregnancy happens. I don't think you have anything to worry about. You would need to have a significant amount (like a LOT) of stuff on your hand for it to be even remotely possible but even that is not a sure thing. People just don't get pregnant that way. There was one poster on here who swore that her neice's cousin's stepsister got pregnant that way but I don't buy it. I really don't believe it's possible based on how pregnancy actually happens.

Closed Thread

Tags
pregnancy, teen