HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Pregnancy-Teen (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/pregnancy-teen/)
-   -   Im in desperate need of reassurance STAT (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/pregnancy-teen/903894-im-desperate-need-reassurance-stat.html)

OmegaX 06-06-2012 02:15 PM

Im in desperate need of reassurance STAT

First off, my partner and I got caught up making love. We both pulled our pants down and took turns masturbating. Secondly, she's a VIRGIN; there was no penetration whatsoever. That being said I fingered her for a while while receiving blowjobs in between as well (graphic indeed); but my major concern is that I cant remember well if any pre-ejaculate at all got on her vagina. She said I had gone off a little but no CLIMAX. Im aware that the urethra can contain previous ejaculate fluid with spermatozoa in it. Furthermore, she began her period on May 14, 2012 and we did it on May 19,2012. Her past cycles have been around 28 days. She took plan B 45hrs later and now all I can do is wait..thanks in advance. Where are the chances of pregnancy leaning towards ??

Seraph 06-06-2012 03:53 PM

Re: Im in desperate need of reassurance STAT

Chances of pregnancy from scenario described = 1/1million. And a miracle to boot. Say some random little sperm hopped off your fingers and went looking for an egg to fertilize. It would have to swim around in the vagina until it miraculously found the cervix. Then it has to somehow propel its rapidly weakening little body all the way up to the top of the uterus. When (if) it gets there, it will lie there gasping for breath, under a sign which says "next egg in 10 days". Then, it gets hit and killed by a shot of plan-b. I have NEVER heard of anyone getting pregnant in this way. Sera

OmegaX 06-06-2012 06:03 PM

thank you Sera.

Any other thoughts anyone else would like to share? :)

mosa 07-01-2012 07:28 PM

Seraph gave you a good answer, and I don't believe that I should continue further on this point. However after what happened I think you should have a good talk about this with your gf and if you decide to carry on with your sexual relationship you should seek to obtain contraceptives to prevent from real problems happening. Remember that if you have complete intercourse, even if you decide to pull out before ejeculating you can still get her pregnant if she is in her fertile period, and you have pre***.

Whynowthis 07-01-2012 09:37 PM

I agree, it would be a miracle if she was pregnant. I don't think it's possible, so you two should be in the clear. But obviously your relationship is getting more sexual. I'm a big believer in condoms. Not only does it prevent pregnancies, but also STD's!! So before you two start to fool around again, get yourself some condoms just to be safe!!

lielieagain 07-02-2012 09:15 AM

Similar situation I'm currently in. All you can do is wait.. (frustrating, I know.)