It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
(female)

tofugirl HB User
Calm My Mind? Please Read

I know there are a million of these posts already, but I just need to rest my mind on all of this. I'm concerned that I might be expecting. I think it's just me being dumb but there's so many things going on and it just seems like bad timing. We're about to go to college together and now just isn't the time for this.
My boyfriend and I didn't totally have sex or anything, meaning we hadn't for long enough for him to ejaculate and we were also in a pool, but still we've both had some concerns. I'm not totally sure if it's related or not, but still, I just got a UTI and I'm not sure if that's at all relatable or counts as a symptom. I think we're going to get a test next week or sooner, but I just was really hoping someone could give me a piece of mind or warn me to take action sooner.
Thank you everyone!

Last edited by tofugirl; 06-22-2012 at 08:43 PM.

Old 06-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

noevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB User
Re: Calm My Mind? Please Read

HI, so sorry this is worrying you during this time. What sorts of symptoms are you talking about? And are you saying you had sex in a pool without him ejaculating? You can get pregnant with him "pulling out" like that. Why don't you just get a home pregnancy test to be sure? I'm sure things are fine but it sounds like you need it to ease your mind there. cj

The Following User Says Thank You to noevr For This Useful Post:
tofugirl (06-24-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-22-2012, 10:04 PM   #3
(female)

tofugirl HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by no34evr View Post
HI, so sorry this is worrying you during this time. What sorts of symptoms are you talking about? And are you saying you had sex in a pool without him ejaculating? You can get pregnant with him "pulling out" like that. Why don't you just get a home pregnancy test to be sure? I'm sure things are fine but it sounds like you need it to ease your mind there. cj
Oh thank you so much for replying! I was afraid I would have to just forget about ever asking. We started to have sex but then realized how stupid we were being and stopped. I don't know for how long we were really going for but I think at the most he might have pre-******.
I think I'm going to get a test in the next week. It's hard to just wait for my next period because it's expected on the 3rd of July and that's too far for my liking. I just have like a random UTI and I'm kind of feeling heachache-y.
Again thank you!

The following user gives a hug of support to tofugirl:
noevr (06-22-2012)
Old 07-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

mosa HB Usermosa HB Usermosa HB User

UTI is not a sign of pregnancy. Don't do the test before at least 3 weeks from your ovulation date which is aprox 15 days from your last day of your period. However even if your boyfriend uses the pull out method you can still become pregnant if he has pre*** and you are in your fertile period. If you intend to play around again you should only do this with proper use of contraception.

Closed Thread

Tags
concern, pregnancy, teen