It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2012, 06:50 AM   #1
(female)

Isabellea HB User
Am I Pregnant?

I really hope I'm just being paranoid but please let me know if you think I might be pregnant or if I'm just over-thinking things. Here's my story:

I've been on birth control for two months now; I started taking it at the beginning of May. I became sexually active halfway through May, losing my virginity on May 20th. My boyfriend and I have had sex roughly twice a week since then and we always use a condom.

I continue to take my pill at the same time every day, but, of course, I've missed a few, or taken a few late.

I asked my boyfriend and he said he's never felt the condom break, nor has he ever noticed a tear in it afterward.

Okay, so here's why I'm freaking out:

For the past couple of days my breasts have swollen and have become very sore and sensitive. I can barely touch them and they still hurt. This has never happened before, but I know that it could just be a new side effect from my birth control.

Also, I've had several uncalled mood swings in the past week.

Then, yesterday I woke up with what feels like a bruise beneath my belly button but there's no visible marking or sign of a bruise. I googled what it could be and the only websites that came up were for ovarian cysts and pregnancy. I research ovarian cysts and have concluded that I don't have any of the symptoms of a cyst. But my boyfriend also has a habit of poking my belly, so I could just be sore from his poking.

My period is supposed to start tomorrow, according to both the period tracker app that I have on my phone, and the timeline of my pills. But, usually I get bloated and crampy during my PMS and I've felt neither so far.

Many of my symptoms point to pregnancy, but they can also point to PMS, or side effects from my pills.

Am I just over-thinking things?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread