It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #1
(female)

qtruong HB User
Fingering, Light Period, Implantation Bleeding, Pregnancy Negative Tests

Okay so I am 17 and a virgin. On May 13th I was fooling around with a guy. This was probably a couple days after I finished my period. He came and he wiped himself with a tissue and put his boxers on. After that I was on top of him and then he fingered me. So maybe some semen was still on his hand. 2 weeks later I noticed white discharge but I think it was me ovulating. So I kind of got scared regardless and the week I was supposed to get my period I got it but it was very different. It was about 2am on June 3rd where I noticed light pinkkish brown discharge. I assumed it was my period so I put a tampon in. When I woke up it only filled half the tampon and was dark brown. I put in another tampon for the day and it only filled up half for half a day. I then went to the gym to clear my mind and I overfilled a LIGHT tampon and the blood was bright bed. For the next 4 days I filled up half a tampon. Also I would like to note being so stressed out about being pregnant during this time I didn't eat much and lost 5 pounds. I was scared so I took a pregnancy test at my wellness center and the doctor said it was negative (3 weeks after the incident). So I didn't have any other symptoms but my next period is supposed to come July 6 and it's been stressing me out. I have a headache and nausea but I don't know if it was brought on by my lack of sleep, stress or the possibility i'm pregnant. I took another test yesterday which came out to be negative (7-8 weeks after the incident). Idk if I am overthinking everything or I have a possible concern. If I am pregnant I am considering abortion because I'm still in high school (and a virgin, my luck right?). I was thinking if I didn't get my period I was talk to my mom about it even though she will probably kill me but TMI. lol please help me!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #2
(female)

qtruong HB User
Re: Fingering, Light Period, Implantation Bleeding, Pregnancy Negative Tests

can someone please please help me??

Old 07-02-2012, 04:24 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Fingering, Light Period, Implantation Bleeding, Pregnancy Negative Tests

It's not implantation bleeding. That is very rare for women in general and it only lasts less than a day, not 4 days. You're not going to get pregnant by fingering or rubbing or anything else except having actual sex. You're fine.

Closed Thread

Tags
implantation bleeding, negative test results, pregnancy