It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
(male)

GuitarooMan HB User
Pre-Ejaculate from base of Condom?

Hi,

I've recently started having intercourse with my girlfriend.
Before any contact, I pinch the tip and roll on the condom. However as we progress during the intercourse, I get wet, with pre-ejaculate, the thing is, it's not like, tiny drips, it seems alot more. The thing is, during sex this pre-ejaculate fills up the condom, and it because of the rubbing motion, it doesn't stay in the reservoir, it spreads on the head, and that entire area becomes very loosey on the tip of the condom.

Like when I put on the condom, it feels fit, I am not sure if that's the condom being too big but it feels fit.

Then, during sex I pulled out and took a look at the condom, and i saw bubbles somewhere midway, not air bubbles but liquid with bubbles, and little closer to base on my penis. I am assuming that was the pre-ejaculate being pushed from all the rubbing. After that I switched the condom, as i pulled it off, the rim still felt quite attached, but i was able to pull of a condom just by pulling it by the tip and sliding it off (and then wiping the area off before getting a new condom).

This happened several times during intercourse, I am not sure if it is normal to have this much pre-ejaculate (note that I didn't climax).

I was wondering, say, some of pre-ejaculate leaked from the base of condom, where my pubes are, what are the chances of it getting my girlfriend pregnant?

We didn't use any other birth controls other than the condom.

I am worried about this, if you could help that'd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread