It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

Scaredon HB User
Question about risk. Please respond. PRE-ejaculate??

I've been paranoid about a certain situation, if someone could respond that would be great.

THE DAY BEFORE THIS TOOK PLACE SHE HAD JUST GOTTEN OFF HER PERIOD**

Two weeks ago I received a blow Job from my girlfriend, I pee'd later on after the blow Job. Yes, I did ejaculate from the blow job too.
Later that night me and my girlfriend were sitting down on my couch and I touched the tip of my penis really fast and there was some pre-ejaculate fluid. For the next 20 minutes after I had touched the pre-ejaculate i got up to change the sheets in my room. Which should of easily wiped all of It off.
After the 20 minutes went by I fingered my girlfriend. We got scared so I bought her Plan B and she took it. 5 days after taking plan b she had a very light and fast period. Like 2 days long with not much bleeding.

What's the likelihood she's pregnant from this event? Someone please respond!

Last edited by Scaredon; 07-20-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Old 07-20-2012, 05:02 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Scaredon HB User
Re: Question about risk. Please respond.. PRE-ejaculate??

Also, what can I do next time to make sure she can't get pregnant like this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

She will not be pregnant from the activity you describe. Unless you place a whole lot of fresh ejaculate right into her vagina, it will not cause pregnancy. The light fast period she had would probably a result of the Plan B use. Sera

Old 07-20-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Scaredon HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
She will not be pregnant from the activity you describe. Unless you place a whole lot of fresh ejaculate right into her vagina, it will not cause pregnancy. The light fast period she had would probably a result of the Plan B use. Sera
Is that light fast period an actual period? Like showing that she's not pregnant type of period? And when you say fresh ejaculate are you talking about real ejaculate? Or pre ejaculate?

Last edited by Scaredon; 07-20-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Old 07-20-2012, 11:54 PM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

The light bleeding will not be a regular period. Didn't you say she had just finished her period?
Sperm do not last on fingers, clothes etc for any length of time. By fresh, i meant that you would go straight from ejaculating or pre-ejaculating in your hand and insert your fingers fully into her vagina. That could be risky, the same as penetration of the penis. Twenty minutes and a wipe on the sheets would certainly remove any risk. Sera

Old 07-21-2012, 05:15 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

Scaredon HB User

Quote:
The light bleeding will not be a regular period. Didn't you say she had just finished her period?
Sperm do not last on fingers, clothes etc for any length of time. By fresh, i meant that you would go straight from ejaculating or pre-ejaculating in your hand and insert your fingers fully into her vagina. That could be risky, the same as penetration of the penis. Twenty minutes and a wipe on the sheets would certainly remove any risk. Sera
Yes but I've read that if plan b is taken before a girl ovulates then a period is forced very soon after the pill is taken. I take it that it would have to be a lot of ejaculate or pre-ejaculate as well.. Right? And if the twenty minutes and a wipe on the sheets just so happened to not remove any risk, the plan b should of removed any risk anyways. Right?

Old 07-21-2012, 07:15 AM   #7
Facilitator
(female)

There are no more ways to say it. She is not pregnant. You cannot get pregnant from doing what you did. The timing, the lack of penetration, the plan B..It would be nothing short of a miracle!! Relax, Sera

Old 07-22-2012, 03:37 PM   #8
Inactive
(male)

Scaredon HB User

Quote:
There are no more ways to say it. She is not pregnant. You cannot get pregnant from doing what you did. The timing, the lack of penetration, the plan B..It would be nothing short of a miracle!! Relax, Sera
Thank you for taking the time to respond. Just these past few days she's begun having brown discharge.. Is this a result of the plan b?

Old 07-23-2012, 07:34 PM   #9
Inactive
(male)

Scaredon HB User
Re: Question about risk. Please respond. PRE-ejaculate??

Please respond one more time sera

Old 07-23-2012, 07:58 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

She did not need plan B for what happened. It was completely unnecessary. All of what's happening to her now is nothing more than side effects from the plan B. Thats it. There's literally zero chance at all that she could have gotten pregnant from what happened.

Old 07-25-2012, 07:14 PM   #11
Inactive
(male)

Scaredon HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kszan View Post
She did not need plan B for what happened. It was completely unnecessary. All of what's happening to her now is nothing more than side effects from the plan B. Thats it. There's literally zero chance at all that she could have gotten pregnant from what happened.
So it's safe to say I'm overreacting? I guess the more I think about it, the more I'm realizing that this is not how people ACTUALLY get pregnant.. Correct? And has anyone ever actually gotten pregnant like this before?

Old 07-25-2012, 07:49 PM   #12
Facilitator
(female)

You are getting a bit obsessive about this. Nobody has ever been proven to have conceived through clothing without penetration or ejaculation taking place. I hope her period comes again soon so you can chill. Sera

Old 07-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #13
Inactive
(male)

Scaredon HB User

Quote:
You are getting a bit obsessive about this. Nobody has ever been proven to have conceived through clothing without penetration or ejaculation taking place. I hope her period comes again soon so you can chill. Sera
I know I am, I am hoping to get over this very soon. But just to clarify, none of this was through clothing, I inserted my hand into her and fingered her, as I had posted above. I've seeker professional help about my mental issues revolving around this (panic attacks, etc.) but that is off topic. I just wanted moral support from people who actually know what they're talking about. But even with finger penetration this doesn't change anything, correct?

Old 07-25-2012, 10:44 PM   #14
Facilitator
(female)

There is still zero risk. Any random sperm that may (and this is pretty unlikely) have remained on your fingers after you touched yourself would not be viable after 20 minutes and being wiped off. No way nohow!! Please stop stressing here, she can't be pregnant from this. Write again when she gets her period, and maybe refrain from all sexual contact. I don't think you will survive the stress otherwise. Sera

Old 07-26-2012, 04:17 PM   #15
Inactive
(male)

Scaredon HB User

Quote:
There is still zero risk. Any random sperm that may (and this is pretty unlikely) have remained on your fingers after you touched yourself would not be viable after 20 minutes and being wiped off. No way nohow!! Please stop stressing here, she can't be pregnant from this. Write again when she gets her period, and maybe refrain from all sexual contact. I don't think you will survive the stress otherwise. Sera
Thank you so much for taking the time to ease my worries. I'm not as stressed anymore now that I can slowly start to see that there's zero risk. Plan B probably was unnecessary after all. But thank you very much, I'm young and just needed people I help me out and luckily there's nice people like you. Sorry. I'll re post when she gets her period.
I'm assuming everything will be well.

Closed Thread