It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
(female)

Windyrobins HB User
Penis rubbed againist vagina?

please help, im so scared but i know i might be overreacting. 6 days ago me and my boyfriend were messing around and he rubbed his penis against my vagina for about 30-45 seconds. i know he didn't ***, and i dont think he pre-****** as he said it was kinda painful, not exciting. he did not penetrate either. im really scared. i think i was fertile during this time, i had my period july 5th, to the 10th or 11th, so could someone tell me if i was? it was on the 20th. I'm supposed to get my period in about 9 days, or somewhere around there. Today i noticed i had very watery clear discharge which i looked up and it said it could be pregnancy or your period about to start. I also think i have strep throat because my boyfriend had it and my troat has hurt today. Please help, i know im probably okay, but still. Thank you.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:51 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Penis rubbed againist vagina?

It is VERY unlikely, almost impossible, that you could get pregnant from the acitivity you describe. Active live sperm must be propelled or placed inside the vagina for pregnancy to occur. No one has EVER gotten pregnant from external contact with a penis or precum. Do not stress. The watery discharge means nothing at this point. Wait until your period is due. I bet it will come, unless you stress yourself out. Sera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2012, 10:29 AM   #3
(female)

Windyrobins HB User

well does it matter that i orgasmed? and that i was on top of him, not really rubbing the end, just the shaft. (sorry for being graphic) and my boobs kinda hurt. not alot, but when i grab them its alittle tender. But i think im imaginging things maybe. thank you so much.

Old 07-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

No it does not matter. You cannot get pregnant from external contact with a penis (no matter how good it was). My boobs are tender if i grab them and i am certainly not pregnant. Sera

Old 07-31-2012, 05:41 PM   #5
(female)

Windyrobins HB User

thank you so much sera. i meant like if i grab them gently they still hurt. and the watery discharge only went on for about 2 days. now im having normal discharge again, and not very much. i should get my period on the 5th of august. i think im pmsing because im getting angry and wanna rip everyones head off just like i always am. So thank you again.

Old 07-31-2012, 07:40 PM   #6
(female)

Chrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB User

No one can say if you were fertile around that time because we don't know your cycle length. If you are very regular then your cycle would be 28 days, making your most fertile day being the 14th day from the first day of your last period. But a normal cycle can range anywhere from 21 days to 34 days. Also, in order to get pregnant there would have to be penetration or at least ejaculation very closely to the vagina. So close that it's basically inside. Otherwise sperm don't live outside the body too long. I really wouldn't worry about it. You're probably getting your period. And even if you did orgasm, the only person who has to orgasm or at least have some type of pre ejaculation come out would be the guy.

Old 07-31-2012, 08:18 PM   #7
(female)

Windyrobins HB User

thankk you so much and my period is 30-31 days long. so would that be like the 16th or 17th day?

Old 07-31-2012, 10:23 PM   #8
(female)

Windyrobins HB User

now im really scared. my calves have been sore for about 2 days and i looked it up and its an early sign of pregnancy. im terrified now. it might be poor blood circulation, because i have notcied that my hands and feet fall asleep easily, and i bruise randomly. someone please reply, im terrified.

Old 08-01-2012, 12:46 AM   #9
Facilitator
(female)

Did you also see the 101 other conditions that have sore/tired legs as a symptom? You cannot know from symptoms apart from the main one which is non-appearance of your period. You are no more pregnant than you were yesterday. Do not stress. Sera

Old 08-01-2012, 05:32 AM   #10
(female)

Chrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB User

If you have a 31 day cycle, then your ovulation day is probably the 16th day, which means it WAS the 20th of July. However, you aren't late yet. You are due August 3rd. There are home pregnancy tests you can take now that can tell you this early. I found out with my boys at 3 weeks and 4 days pregnant which is pretty early. With all that being said, I do not think you're pregnant and pains in your calves are not a sure-fire sign that you are. I normally get severe heartburn when I'm pregnant, even in the first few weeks of pregnancy. Last month I had it so bad I could've sworn that I was pregnant again. Turned out that I wasn't and I just happened to have bad heartburn that one morning. I wouldn't stress it so much. While it's not too early to have symptoms, it's unlikely that you're pregnant without having sexual intercourse.

Old 08-01-2012, 03:08 PM   #11
(female)

Windyrobins HB User

thank you both. i think i will start my perios soon. my breasts stopped hurting last night which i read they get worse if pregnant. thank you again, you helped me calm down.

Old 08-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #12
(female)

You're very welcome. And yes, breast soreness increases in pregnancy and I always believed and experienced mine to slow down right when I get my period but hurt me like crazy right before I get my period.

Old 08-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #13
(female)

Windyrobins HB User

well another thing happened thats scaring me more. I got a cold sore today and sometimes i get them before my period, so i was thinking it would come soon. but when i went to the restroom alittle while ago i saw a tiny bit of brown blood, which im guessing is spotting. Now im terrified, could you spot before a period or what? thats never happened. also today and yesterday my **** was rubbed, but not fingered.

Old 08-02-2012, 02:42 PM   #14
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windyrobins View Post
well another thing happened thats scaring me more. I got a cold sore today and sometimes i get them before my period, so i was thinking it would come soon. but when i went to the restroom alittle while ago i saw a tiny bit of brown blood, which im guessing is spotting. Now im terrified, could you spot before a period or what? thats never happened. also today and yesterday my **** was rubbed, but not fingered.
You can't get pregnant by someone rubbing you or fingering you even if there's sperm on their fingers. It's so rare that I don't even think it's ever happened. You can spot before your period begins, yes. It used to happen to me a lot. Our bodies change every 7 years so maybe your cycle is changing. If you think you're pregnant and you think the spotting is due to pregnancy, definitely take a home pregnancy test.

Old 08-02-2012, 02:45 PM   #15
(female)

Windyrobins HB User
i think im gonna wait until my period is due because i still have a couple days im just nervous. I've never spotted so thats why its weird to me. so no one has ever gotten pregnant by rubbing with no penetration or ***?

also, the spotting had like strings of brown stuff. (sorry thats graphic)

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-02-2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Closed Thread