It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
(female)

Lou87 HB User
Question Could this be an early sign of pregnancy?

Hi,

I was expecting my period between mon 23rd and mon 29th. I had intercourse on mon 23rd - I am on the pill and we used a condom. However, the condom came off inside me and we didnt realise until the sex was over and he had come inside.

The next day, I noticed a small spot of red on my pants, which I assumed was the start of my period. However, when I put tampons in all I got was very light pinkish/light brownish discharge - and it only lasted 2-3 days, on & off. It has completely ceased since thursday. I wonder if this is a sign that I could be preg?? It was unusually light and hardly even worth putting a tampon in!!

I would be grateful for any advice, opinions or experiences regarding this. I have not tested yet as I have been waiting to see if my period would get any heavier. when would be the best time to test?

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
(female)

Lou87 HB User
Re: Could this be an early sign of pregnancy?

Just by the way - my eating patterns are quite erratic so this could be a factor...

& Im not a teen,, im 25.

Last edited by Lou87; 08-02-2012 at 03:13 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2012, 01:37 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Agenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB UserAgenda HB User

It would be highly unlikely that you are pregnant. But go And buy a test they are really accurate and you can test once your period is due.

Good luck,

The Following User Says Thank You to Agenda For This Useful Post:
Lou87 (07-28-2012)
Old 08-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #4
(female)

Lou87 HB User

does anyone else have any more thoughts? i havent done a test yet too scared of the outcome. been havin a few weird small headaches, a couple of light-headed spells and today awful cramps (but they could have been bowel related or because i didnt eat much..) should i just forget about it....?

Old 08-03-2012, 06:46 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

It's impossible to diagnose a pregnancy based on symptoms because all of the related symptoms could be anything else other than pregnancy. The only thing that will tell you for sure is a pregnancy test and saying you're too scared to take one is not a good enough reason not to do it if you really want to know for sure.

Closed Thread

Tags
light period, pinkish, pregnancy advice, test pregnancy, unprotected sex