It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
(female)

Wasabi123 HB User
Could i be pregnant?

I had my period last on June 11 th, then i had sex with my boyfriend that week, we always use protection, I had sex again on July 5 th and I missed my period for the month of July. I thought I was okay because i used a condom and i took a pregnancy test 2 weeks after and it came out negative. I had sex again August 6 th with protection he ALWAYS pulls out afterwards. Today it is August 13 th and I am freaking out because I have yet another missed period. I am 17, need help and don't know what to do I really think it is just me freaking out but I would like to know what you guys need?

Old 08-13-2012, 01:53 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Jigglypuff2011 HB User
Re: Could i be pregnant?

Okay. Last period on 11th June, which is just over 2 months ago... If you were pregnant I'm sure you would have had some sort of warning by now. Morning sickness, sore breasts and all of the other tell-tale signs.

If you are concerned visit your doctor. You don't mention where you're from, but I know in the UK the NHS have some excellent clinics for teenagers who find themselves in trouble. They can give you another test and help you whatever the outcome.

Missed periods can be down to stress, lack of nourishment or certain medical conditions (such as endometriosis), so don't worry yourself too much until you get a definite answer. And don't sit there worrying - get an appointment with your doctor.

Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
condom, missed period, pregnancy

« worried. | Helppp »