It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
(female)

LeksLolita HB User
Unhappy Really Late Period

I have missed two periods in a row now. My periods have been pretty regular. I took a pregnancy test a couple weeks ago and said negative. My next period was spose to of come the 5th of september. I had a feeling i would miss this one as well. Idk whats goin on. Im now getting worried. I have recently started working. Im not stressed, i eat perfectly fine, I see no problem except that i have missed 2 period months. Any ideas or comments. Please note that i am 18 and that i am sexually active. thank you!

Old 09-20-2012, 03:46 AM   #2
(female)

bagley777 HB User
Re: Really Late Period

I'd do another pregnancy test just to be sure. A few weeks could be a big difference between "it's too early to tell" and "you're pregnant!" If you've recently started working you might be stressed and not even realize it. I would definetly go to the doctor to get things looked at though. (I know, I know, you come on this site to avoid the doctor!) Something like this could be nothing at all or it could be the sign of something much worse. Either way, it's definetly not normal and I think it needs to be looked at. I hope I could help AT ALL.(: Keep us updated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-20-2012, 05:24 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: Really Late Period

See your Dr for a diagnoses.
Home pregnancy tests are generally reliable but not always or else the one you did was too early.
Having said that I got a correct reading of positive at 10 days. You may not be stressed but starting a new job can effect your menstrual cycle.
Put your mind at rest and see your Dr. Good Luck,

Solofelix.

Closed Thread