It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2012, 06:56 AM   #1
(female)

Jojotee38 HB User
Exclamation Pregnant?

Hi! Im sorry to most of you this may sound stupid. I am a young teen and I was spending the night at my friend's house, there was a boy a year older than me and me and Savannah slept on the bed and he slept on the floor with her brother. I fell asleep before the boys did and woke up the next morning THINKING I'd been raped by the boy. I am a hypokandriac. Can you please help!!! It's been about 3\4 weeks. I keep thinking my stomachs getting bigger. Wouldve I woken up? Help Please!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 09-29-2012 at 10:05 AM.

Old 09-27-2012, 07:16 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Pregnant?

Was there any reason for you to think he did anything, for example, your clothes off or soreness? I am sure you would have woken up unless you had been drinking or taking drugs. If that didn't happen, then you will not be pregnant. I am sure that you are OK. Sera

The Following User Says Thank You to Seraph For This Useful Post:
Jojotee38 (09-27-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2012, 07:25 AM   #3
(female)

Jojotee38 HB User

Ok thank you! but i was a little sore but still had clothes and blanket on?

Old 09-27-2012, 08:21 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi Jojotee,
I feel sure you are OK. You would definitely know if you had been raped unless you had been drinking or taking drugs and even then you may have had some idea.
As for your stomach getting bigger, no way would you see that at 3/4 weeks.
It's possible as you were all sleeping in the same room that this possibility was on your mind before you fell asleep.

Solofelix.

The Following User Says Thank You to solofelix For This Useful Post:
Jojotee38 (09-27-2012)
Old 09-27-2012, 10:33 AM   #5
(female)

Jojotee38 HB User

Would i be throwing up?? I have not. But my mom said i could just be gaining weight through puberty. Should i ask her to get me a pregnancy test?? I still am worried.

Old 09-27-2012, 10:47 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojotee38 View Post
Would i be throwing up?? I have not. But my mom said i could just be gaining weight through puberty. Should i ask her to get me a pregnancy test?? I still am worried.

Hi,

No you would not nessesarily throw up (not everyone does)
and yes your mum is right about putting on weight at your age.
A pregnancy test is not a bad idea and at 3/4 weeks you should get a definite answer,
I got a correct answer at 10 days.
I still feel you are not pregnant, I wish you well and keep us updated.

Solofelix.

Jojotee38 (09-28-2012)
Old 09-27-2012, 10:51 AM   #7
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

I think you need more evidence that this lad assaulted you before you accuse him, which you would have to do if you ask your mother for a pregnancy test. I am all for rapists being punished, but you could ruin this boy's life if you are wrong. You have not described anything to make me think that you are pregnant. I do not think he raped you, you have not mentioned passing out drunk or anything, and you would NOT have slept through a full on rape which could have gotten you pregnant. Is there something you are not telling? Sera

Old 09-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #8
(female)

Jojotee38 HB User

Thank you!! I will!

Old 09-27-2012, 08:31 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

I agree that it's definitely unlikely you were raped while you were asleep (there's just no way you'd have slept through it - you'd have had to have been unconscious, not just sleeping).

Unless there is more to the story, I'd say your imagination is getting the better of you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Thisby For This Useful Post:
Jojotee38 (09-28-2012)
Old 09-28-2012, 01:28 PM   #10
(female)

Jojotee38 HB User

All I know is this boy has gotten 3 other girls pregnant. They were fully awake. This boy isnt very trusted and is called man ***** and plenty of other names. I am sorry. My stomach has been feeling very awkward and feels as if it is going to pop.

Old 09-28-2012, 01:51 PM   #11
(female)

Jojotee38 HB User

To all of you reading this:
Please pray for me. My mother is going tonight to get me a pregnancy test. Please even if you are a non-believer! [deleted]. My life may be over, I thank all of you who will accept my request...

Will post results tonight.

With Thanks,
Jordyn

Last edited by Mod-S4; 09-29-2012 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Please read the Posting Policy of this web site.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:05 PM   #12
(female)

angela5271 HB Userangela5271 HB User

Have you started your periods yet? If not, maybe that is what is causing the weight gain and you feeling like your "stomach has been feeling very awkward and feels as if it's going to pop."

During puberty your body will go through all sorts of changes, and you may feel "awkward" in different parts of your body.

I think it's great you have a close enough relationship with your mom to talk to her, but please listen when she tells you it's probably puberty.

Unless you and this boy had sexual intercourse I highly doubt you're pregnant.

Good luck!!

The Following User Says Thank You to angela5271 For This Useful Post:
Jojotee38 (09-28-2012)
Old 09-28-2012, 03:18 PM   #13
(female)

Jojotee38 HB User

Thank you! We did NOT have sexual relations of any sort. He is just a very Preverted boy. Many thanks though for your input it means A TON!!!!

Old 09-29-2012, 01:54 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi Jojotee,
If you did not have any form of sexual activity then you are NOT pregnant.
In future try and avoid any situation where you could be alone with this boy and then you will have nothing to fear.
I wish you well and try not to worry, you are very young and do speak with your mum about any fears you might have, she would want you to go to her for advice.
All the best,

Solofelix.

Jojotee38 (09-29-2012)
Old 10-01-2012, 06:10 AM   #15
(female)

Jojotee38 HB User

Hey guyss!!!! I told you I would keep you posted so here i am NOT pregnant thanks for all your input!!

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: Jojotee38
angela5271 (10-01-2012), Seraph (10-01-2012)
Closed Thread