It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
(male)

Andres813 HB User
Rubbed my penis on my girlfriend and i almost penetrated her and now we're scared!!):

Yesterday my girlfriend and I were fooling around and i started to rub my penis on her clitoris with out a condom and didn't penetrate her but then my penis bent down and i thought it went in but my girlfriend said she didn't feel it inside and she's a virgin so obviously she would feel if it did. So i think i missed the vagina hole but we are both SCARED that she might get pregnant because my penis did have pre-ejaculation and the head didn't touch her clitoris but it did when it bent down and missed the hole. My guess is that i was right on top of it to the right but we are already stressed and scared!! Are the chances high that she'll get pregnant? We are both 17. Please Help ASAP!!

Old 10-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #2
(female)

dizziedame HB User
Re: Rubbed my penis on my girlfriend and i almost penetrated her and now we're scared

I wouldn't think that your girlfriend would get pregnant from what you described, it's always a possibility but very unlikely, so I wouldn't worry. I would however, recommend wearing a condom for obvious reasons the most important being diseases, but you also don't want to be parents this young. Good luck to both of you and be careful.

The following user gives a hug of support to dizziedame:
Andres813 (10-04-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to dizziedame For This Useful Post:
Andres813 (10-04-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2012, 08:29 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Rubbed my penis on my girlfriend and i almost penetrated her and now we're scared

There's really no chance that she could get pregnant from what you have described. Your best option from here is to get condoms if you're going to be doing stuff like that because it's really easy to get carried away and accidentally slip inside in the heat of the moment. You're better off being prepared for the next time, just in case.

The following user gives a hug of support to Kszan:
Andres813 (10-04-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
Andres813 (10-04-2012)
Closed Thread