It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #1
(female)

BonitaTimida HB User
Precum: Worried.

Hi.. I'm kinda worried because I'm a teen and I'm afraid I might be pregnant by precum. I heard there was a small chance of it happening but I'm not too sure. He had no condom on and he said he could barely enter because of how tight I was. (I'm a virgin) But yet he had precum on his tip. A week later I was nauseous in the morning and a few days after that I became nauseous again. I'm waiting for my period but lately I've been under a lot of stress and fear that may cause it to be late or the possible pregnancy. I'm worried and I kind of want some sort of piece at mind. What should I do?

Old 10-14-2012, 04:28 PM   #2
(female)

Lucyclarck HB User
Re: Precum: Worried.

I had an issue like this about a month ago. The emotional stress I was under caused me to feel sick in the morning. However, the stress also made my period come early. But you are right that the stress can mess things up in other ways such as making you period late. The nausea could be from many things. But so far if that is the only symtom you are showing I would find it safe to say that I do not think you are pregnant. Take a test if you are still worried!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Eye Pressure, Left Side Stomach Pain and Fever...Should i be Worried? Floridian1990 General Health 6 01-25-2011 12:06 PM
Worried for my 5yr old suzyandkids General Health 1 10-16-2005 02:52 PM
should i worried about tetanus? cmjohnson General Health 2 07-20-2005 05:05 AM
Light headed, weak in legs...extremely scared and worried...PLEASE HELP!! wrestler21 General Health 4 01-11-2005 07:39 PM
High Pulse Rate - VERY WORRIED! :'( albinosheep General Health 15 07-31-2004 01:40 AM

Tags
precum. pregnant. first time.