It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2012, 11:18 PM   #1
(male)

Warries22 HB User
Talking Advice for over emotional daddy's to be

Hi All

My gf is now 10 weeks pregnant hope all you guys have the same joy as i do it is a very hard time for her being 17 and all so i am being the lesser guy in the relationship yes its taking a toll on me but i took advice from alot of people and im being a understanding unselfish bf now the fighting has stopped but we are not the same but atleast we are still together im just waiting for this first trimester to pass and hope for a better relationship with my baby moma ill like to give a big thanks to seraph she posted on all my doubts and gave me alot of advice and guys understand please that your grl is going through a rough time time so being the lesser person doesnt mean that you must be there less for her just be there and show how much you do care for her and the baby it is a blessing not a curse so try to understand that her hormones is jumpy and she is is also more jumpy so when your emotions(me) run away think it through before you do make things worse stupid me

Old 10-18-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Advice for over emotional daddy's to be

She's going through a lot, you're going through a lot...

It's gonna be tough all around, you two being so young, but just remember, this little bundle is going to be yours* forever, regardless of what goes on between you and the mom. And it's going to be wonderful.

All the best

*assuming it is yours, since you said in another thread it might not be!

The Following User Says Thank You to Thisby For This Useful Post:
Warries22 (10-18-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #3
(male)

Warries22 HB User
Re: Advice for over emotional daddy's to be

i hope really its mine i love this grl alot and we stop fighting now and its getting better but stuff still bugs me but i pray for strengh and going through this time for her to show me that she does respect me and love me sometimes i wonder but sometimes she does show me its just hard to adapt from being so close to not even being allowed to touch her she said we will talk another time and yah we will talk then for now i will endure the pain and enjoy the little bit of love i do get .

Closed Thread