It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2012, 03:18 AM   #1
(female)

Lucyclarck HB User
Exclamation Am I pregnant? Please somebody help:(

First off, I will say that I have not engaged in sexual intercourse yet. However, I have given blow jobs and hand jobs to my boyfriend.
So my period was earlier this month on the first (oct. 1st) and I have given a few blow jobs/hand jobs to him over the course of this month. My period is usually at the very end of a month or at the very beginning of the next month. However, I've been wording because I keep reading that wiping yourself after contact with any sperm or anything can get you pregnant. However, I always wash my hands before I use the bath room after giving a hj/bj. But now my boobs are a bit tender, I've been burping a lot( but no puking), i have small headaches, and I've been a bit moody. And, my period hasn't come yet- even though it usually would start somewhere close to now- and I don't have my usual symtoms.
Please help... Am I pregnant? I'm young and I don't want kids. Please help
Also- just a last note- I've been under a little stress lately but not too much

Old 10-28-2012, 05:09 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Am I pregnant? Please somebody help:(

This is your third post asking this very same question. The answer is still no, this activity will not make you pregnant. I hope somebody else will read this and give you the answer as well. The "symptoms" you describe are all totally meaningless and are just part of your normal hormonal changes. Please take a pregnancy test before you come back with the same question. Sera

Last edited by Seraph; 10-28-2012 at 05:10 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Seraph For This Useful Post:
Lucyclarck (10-28-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-28-2012, 05:11 AM   #3
(female)

elizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB Userelizabeth62 HB User

If a woman touches herself near her vagina with wet sperm on her hands, she could become pregnant. I read that sperm can remain alive outside of a body for 20 minutes to a few hours. But, dry sperm is dead sperm.

To get pregnant in the situation you describe, you'd basically have to rush to the bathroom with wet sperm on your hands and touch near your vagina.
And it would still be difficult (though not impossible) to get pregnant because you aren't putting sperm directly into your vagina.

I'd say there is a 99% chance you are not pregnant.

The Following User Says Thank You to elizabeth62 For This Useful Post:
Lucyclarck (10-28-2012)
Old 10-28-2012, 07:17 AM   #4
(female)

Lucyclarck HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
This is your third post asking this very same question. The answer is still no, this activity will not make you pregnant. I hope somebody else will read this and give you the answer as well. The "symptoms" you describe are all totally meaningless and are just part of your normal hormonal changes. Please take a pregnancy test before you come back with the same question. Sera
I know. And I am very sorry and thank you so much for taking the time to answer them all. I am just very nervous. But your answers are comforting. I have taken pregnancy tests for other situations like this before but in this case it is just too soon to take it and I don't have the pocket change right now to buy it. This post was mainly just about the symtoms. But like I said, thank you so much for always taking the time to answer my somewhat silly questions.

Closed Thread