It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
(male)

parker903 HB User
Could my girlfriend get pregnant if i had sperm on my hands and washed them off?

Last night me and my girlfriend were fooling around. I accidentally ejaculated, but we had out cloths on. I went to go change my boxers and shorts, i got a little semen on a couple fingers that leaked through my shorts. I Washed my hands with soap and semi cold water, then dried. Then about 5-8 minutes later, I stuck my fingers into her vagina. Is there a big chance that she could get pregnet?

Last edited by parker903; 10-28-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Old 10-29-2012, 01:51 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Could my girlfriend get pregnat if i had sperm on my hands and washed them off?

No chance at all. You are perfectly safe with this scenario. Sperm must be ejaculated or placed in the vagina to cause pregnancy. Relax, Sera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2012, 05:04 AM   #3
(male)

parker903 HB User
Re: Could my girlfriend get pregnat if i had sperm on my hands and washed them off?

Are you 100% sure? Because i've been looking around other places, that dont have the same scenario but close to it, that there is a big possibility.. :/

Old 10-29-2012, 09:00 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Could my girlfriend get pregnant if i had sperm on my hands and washed them off?

I am positive. Sperm cannot survive being washed off the hands. If you take your wet sperm straight from your penis with your hand and insert your fingers then, yes, there is a possibility (very faint). But after a few minutes and the wash there would be NO viable sperm on your hands. Nobody has ever gotten pregnant via hands that once touched sperm and then got washed. Not possible. Sera

Old 10-29-2012, 10:45 AM   #5
(male)

grayday104 HB User
Re: Could my girlfriend get pregnant if i had sperm on my hands and washed them off?

Seems a bit premature for the panic

Old 10-30-2012, 10:26 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Can my girlfriend get Pregnant?!?!

As Sera already explained to you, there is zero chance that you got her pregnant. When you wash your hands with soap that washes away whatever is on your hands, which is why hand washing is encouraged when people are sick and after they go to the bathroom.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
Seraph (10-31-2012)
Closed Thread

Tags
baby, pregnacy, scared, sex, sperm, worried