It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
(female)

megan050 HB User
Please help! Could i be pregnant?

I turn 17 next month skewing need a baby at all... needless to say I have definitely learned from this, hopefully, pregnancy scare... but anyway. in July I had sex a few times, the guy pulled out every time. my period was two weeks late after that. I had taken two pregNancy test and both were negative. I have gotten my period three times since then, one time it was heavy but the other times were light. it still lasts 5-6 days which is normal. but its weird that it is light. I would now be around 14 weeks.. I have had no symptoms at all.. no weight gain, morning sickness, frequent urination, or breast pain. I just keep thinking what if... and I feel bloated a lot. any info at all would beverag! Things look for,consider, etc. thanks in advance

Old 11-03-2012, 07:15 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Please help! Could i be pregnant?

You have had two negative tests, you are having your periods, what makes you think you are pregnant? It certainly doesn't sound like you are. If you were 14 weeks, you would probably be larger in the waist with the beginnings of a bump. Do not obsess about this. Sera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #3
(female)

megan050 HB User

I just have my doubts.. lol. but thank you

Old 11-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #4
(female)

mnbvlkjh HB User

I know it's scary to think that you're pregnant before you're ready. I imagine most women go through a pregnancy scare in their teens or 20s, so we do understand where you're coming from. But I agree with Sera - it sounds like you're not really having any symptoms of pregnancy, plus you have two negative tests to help put you at ease. I know it's hard to just tell yourself not to worry, but I really do think you're fine. Or at the very least, you could always do another test if it will make you feel better. They're cheap at the corner store. :-)

Closed Thread