It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
(female)

Blewiz HB User
Confused

Hi all.

For five years I have been with the same boy. He is my first and I am his. We've only been having sex for about a year now.

Yesterday my period started, I was at his house for a sleepover, we has protected sex a few times, I know you must be thinking why am I writing this when I have no possible chance of being pregnant. But the thing is before we started one time, he decided that he would put himself inside naked. It was for only 5 seconds and then pulled out and had then had protected sex.

Is there a possibility of pregnancy? Or is it nothing?

Old 11-14-2012, 06:25 AM   #2
(female)

yrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB User
Re: Confused

I want to first say that the following is not to scare you, only to educate you with the facts.
1. No birthcontrol is 100% failproof. Using a condom will prevent the chance but should be used also with another birthcontrol method, ie the pill.
2. It seems as if you think you cannot get pregant while on your period. You CAN get pregnant while on your period
3. Any unprotected sex can result in pregancy. Even only for 5 seconds.

Now dont start freaking out that you are pregant. Most likely you are not. I just wanted you to know these things to prevent future freak outs. Dont just rely on a condom or just being on the pill. Condoms can break, the pill can fail. Using both together can greatly reduce the chance of pregnacny. Dont rely on being on your period being a safe time to have unprotected sex. And dont rely on the pull out method or just for 5 seconds.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-14-2012, 11:49 PM   #3
(female)

Blewiz HB User

But if there was no ejaculation, the chances are like next to nothing?

Old 11-19-2012, 08:11 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User

Many guys when they are erect, will have a a few drops of pre-ejaculate. This moisture has sperm in it just like normal ejaculate. He may not have ejaculated, but that fluid can get you pregnant also.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:42 PM   #5
(female)

Blewiz HB User

So I could be pregnant even though I was on my period and we didn't have sex, he just went in and out almost straight away

Old 11-22-2012, 01:27 PM   #6
(female)

yrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB User

VERY and I mean VERY slim chance. I highly doubt it but there is a sligght possbility

Old 11-22-2012, 02:38 PM   #7
(female)

Blewiz HB User

If you have had your highly fertile part of the month are you safe?

Closed Thread