It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 07:39 AM   #1
(female)

greenbelly HB User
how can i tell early if im pregnant?

i just had my period eight days ago and i have had sex twice. he ejaculated inside me both times, i feel sick to my stomach and keep having hot flashes. is this any sort of sign?

Old 11-16-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
(female)

yrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB User
Re: how can i tell early if im pregnant?

I dont know if you would be having preg symptoms yet-but who am I to say. My BEST advice to you. #1 Dont freak out: stress can cause your body so many issues; including throwing your period off. #2 There are pregnancy tests that can (I say can not will) detect pregnancy hormones up to 5 days before a missed period. So relax. Sooner towards your next period buy a couple of tests. one to take 3 or 4 days before it is due. If it is negative wait until you have actually missed the period.

Tips to remember when taking preg tests. The best time to take one is first thing in the morning. Like, when you wake up and its your first trip to the bathroom for a wee. There are false negatives but rarley false postitives. Even a faint postitive is most likey a positive. And after all of the confusion, if you have missed your period and getting neg tests, visit a local pregancy or planned parenthood or your gyn for a blood test.

If you read none of that remember DONT FREAK OUT!! wait until closer to your period to take the test

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread