It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
(female)

Mickeymoo123 HB User
Help!!!

So about a week ago I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend . He fingered me and then I gave him a handjob . He ejaculated and I wiped it off on the blanket pretty good then I touched myself a few hours later I accident and he might have fingered me with pre ejaculation on his fingers but if so, not much . And. I am on birth control but they day I did this I missed a pill about halfway through the pack and now I'm spotting and am peeing alot but it was only a week ago. Could the spotting and peeing be from missing the pill ? Please help I'm so stressed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2012, 09:55 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Help!!!

Sperm cannot live outside the vagina, they die when exposed to air. You should have no chance of pregnancy from what you described. Stress on the other hand can have great effects on our bodies, and can lead you believe you are pregnant when in fact you are not.

For pregnancy, sperm needs to be deposited into the vagina when you are ovulating.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2012, 07:52 AM   #3
(female)

Mickeymoo123 HB User

Okay and I pulled my underwear up with sperm on my hands but very carefully could it have dripped off ?

Old 11-18-2012, 08:03 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

You have no reason at all to think you are pregnant. No one has ever gotten pregnant that way and you won't be the first. Any weird symptoms you have now will be due to your pill schedule mess up and not anything to do with pregnancy. I bet your life savings on it that you are not pregnant.

Old 11-18-2012, 08:06 PM   #5
(female)

Mickeymoo123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kszan View Post
You have no reason at all to think you are pregnant. No one has ever gotten pregnant that way and you won't be the first. Any weird symptoms you have now will be due to your pill schedule mess up and not anything to do with pregnancy. I bet your life savings on it that you are not pregnant.
Thank you so much I feel better . I am so stressed that I am actually feeling pregnant . But it was only a week ago so I wouldn't feel anything . When do you think my peroid will come since I missed the pill ? I missed it a lot of times .

The following user gives a hug of support to Mickeymoo123:
thegirlwhoneeds (11-19-2012)
Old 11-19-2012, 07:11 AM   #6
(female)

thegirlwhoneeds HB User

Okay hold on i went to a doctor and im not trying to scare no one but sperm can live inside a female for three days huney yu maybe preggers! The only way to tell
is to take a pregnancy test. (wish yu the best of luck)

Old 11-19-2012, 07:37 AM   #7
(female)

Mickeymoo123 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegirlwhoneeds View Post
Okay hold on i went to a doctor and im not trying to scare no one but sperm can live inside a female for three days huney yu maybe preggers! The only way to tell
is to take a pregnancy test. (wish yu the best of luck)
But I don't think any of it went near me . The only thing I am afraid of right now is if it went anywhere near my vagina . Which I think it didn't . He ejaculated on himself (not pointing towards my vagina ) then right after , I put my underwear and clothes on then wiped it off .

Old 11-19-2012, 08:23 AM   #8
(female)

Mickeymoo123 HB User

And I physically feel pregnant but it was a week ago could that be from stress ?

Old 11-19-2012, 08:39 AM   #9
(female)

thegirlwhoneeds HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeymoo123 View Post
And I physically feel pregnant but it was a week ago could that be from stress ?
Yes i dont think [you] are i [know] how [you] feel im 16 and im pretty sure im pregnant no doubt!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-19-2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Please type using full words. Thanks.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:43 AM   #10
(female)

Mickeymoo123 HB User

If anything I'm not . We did not have sex , just a handjob and he fingered me that's it . And after he ejaculated I didn't let him touch my vagina anymore cause he didn't wash his hands .

Old 11-19-2012, 09:16 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User

OK, just a quick question. I'm a little confused. You said you missed one pill, then in the next post you said you have missed them alot. Did you miss one pill, or more than one? For your bc pills to work, you need to take all of them on the same schedule....and I do not think you are pregnant...just stressed.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:22 AM   #12
(female)

Mickeymoo123 HB User

I missed a few but I took them with next days pill . And I'm not sure when my periods gonna come . And I think I'm good .. I hope .

Closed Thread