It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
(female)

Ashlynn54 HB User
Question help... asap please

ok..so on wednesday 21st..nov 2012. i had sex with my boyfriend, he used a condom and plus he pulled out in time. i am no where worried about any diseases. i've been with this guy for a very long time and have full trust in him that he wouldnt let anything happen to me. i'm 17. i dont want to be pregnant and im kind of worried i am. or i am not sure if i'm afraid and paranoid. my belly has been hurting me since but i am not getting any other signs of pregnancy. the bad thing is, i did it 2 days after my periods and i;m worried. im putting my love in a worried state to as we have our future ahead of us and planned out. my belly keeps hurting and stopping and i found no where that its a sign. can i get your opinion on what u think. on what i should do or shoudnt do. do u think im pregnant.? is it time i take a pregnancy test? help please. reply asap. thanks

Old 11-25-2012, 05:12 PM   #2
(female)

lovedoll HB User
Re: help... asap please

if he used a condom as you said then you shouldnt be prego. plus he pulled out..my advice would be if it calms your fears take a test..bit there should be nothing to stress about
good luck
ally

The Following User Says Thank You to lovedoll For This Useful Post:
Ashlynn54 (11-25-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
paranoid, pregnancy, sex, stomach aches