It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 04:51 PM   #1
(female)

unknown321 HB User
I had sex for the first time and scared that I'm going to be pregnant.?

So my boyfriend and I had sex on Nov. 24 3 times in a row but we took 5 or more minute breaks. It was my first time. We had only two condoms but we reused the second condom from the second time we did it for the third time. He didn't flip the condom inside out but he did try to get rid of the *** inside by shaking it out and wiping it on a towel. (The condom wasn't broken and it was perfectly fine) When he started to go fast he was about to *** but he pulled out super quickly and left the condom in me. He thought it would be sketchy to *** inside me. Partial of the condom was hanging out, most likely the opening but it wasn't touching my vagina. The condom was still on him when we were having sex but when he pulled out it stayed in me. No *** was dripping from the condom. He was dripping on my blanket and on the floor. I pulled out the condom as quickly as i could. I was really scared that some went inside me so i went to rinse myself out and have him check for me, like dig his fingers inside to see if there's stuff inside. When he left I tested to see if there were holes inside the condom by putting tons of water inside there and squeezing each part of the condom. No water came out of the condom we re used. I took the morning after pill ( next choice, one dose) before 36 hours. We had protected sex through out but I'm scared about the third time we did it. Also, if you had sex for the first time are you suppose to feel cramps? I started to feel cramping during sex and then after sex because he was lifting my left leg over me a lot and then both of my legs. I'm really anxious and I felt nausea from thinking so much about this. I regret having sex the third time. I can't stop thinking about this either because I was stupid to have sex the third time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
(female)

unknown321 HB User
Unhappy I had sex for the first time and scared that I'm going to be pregnant.?

So my boyfriend and I had sex on Nov. 24 3 times in a row but we took 5 or more minute breaks. It was my first time. We had only two condoms but we reused the second condom from the second time we did it for the third time. He didn't flip the condom inside out but he did shake it out and wipe it on a towel. (The condom wasn't broken and it was perfectly fine) When he started to go fast he he pulled out super quickly and left the condom in me. He thought it would be sketchy to ejaculate inside me. Partial of the condom was hanging out, most likely the opening but it wasn't touching my vagina. The condom was still on him when we were having sex but when he pulled out it stayed in me. Nothing was dripping from the condom. He was dripping on my blanket and on the floor. I pulled out the condom as quickly as i could. I was really scared that some went inside me so i went to rinse myself out and have him check for me, like dig his fingers inside to see if there's stuff inside. When he left I tested to see if there were holes inside the condom by putting tons of water inside there and squeezing each part of the condom. No water came out of the condom we re used. I took the morning after pill ( next choice, one dose) before 36 hours. We had protected sex through out but I'm scared about the third time we did it. Also, if you had sex for the first time are you suppose to feel cramps? I started to feel cramping during sex and then after sex because he was lifting my left leg over me a lot and then both of my legs. I'm really anxious and I felt nausea from thinking so much about this. I regret having sex the third time. I can't stop thinking about this either because I was stupid to have sex the third time.

Last edited by Administrator; 12-15-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Old 11-26-2012, 07:01 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: I had sex for the first time and scared that I'm going to be pregnant.?

He did not ejaculate inside you AND you took the morning after pill. I am sure you are fine. As for the cramps, that was probably down to the position, and the newness of the muscle activity. Cheers, Sera

Old 11-26-2012, 08:12 PM   #4
(female)

student109 HB User

Ok so he didn't ejaculate inside you and you took the morning after pill so you should be fine. But on another note you are to NEVER re use condoms it is not safe and unsanitary, the cramping maybe due to it being your first time and the positions that you were put in, sex is a work out and works out muscles that we don't normally use. But for the future do not use a condom twice, if you are going to have sex more than once in a night make sure you have enough condoms. Re using them can cause them to break...

Old 11-27-2012, 08:53 AM   #5
(female)

chilly149 HB User

since you took the morning after pill Id say youre pretty safe.
this should be a lesson to you to be a little more careful, condoms are very safe, but not 100% safe, and reusing them is going to make them less safe. If you're going to get this upset everytime maybe try doubling up? like taking the pill and using a condom, this is a VERY safe method. (just remember some things can make the pill less effective, like antibiotics).
Cramping can sometimes happen, maybe he pushed to hard, maybe you weren't "warmed up" enough. if the cramping occurs every time you might want to see a doctor about it to make sure that it's nothing more serious.

Closed Thread