It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 03:24 PM   #1
(female)

dyhtps HB User
Scared

So trying to figure things out in my head about.

Started period on 14th, then started new pack of the pill on 21st, had condomless sex everyday since, missed a pill on the 22nd, double up on 23rd, missed pill on 24th and doubled up on 25th, missed 26th and again doubled up on 27th and haven't taken it since. When I've doubled up even those haven't been taken at the same time as others, ie I think the double on 25th was at about 9am then the 27th was sometime in the evening

Really really scared but I have no idea how this is likely to effect reliability of the pill as in am I effectively completely unprotected or what..

Old 12-15-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
(female)

yrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB User
Re: Scared

Since you have missed so many there is a chance that you may be pregnant. Dont stress too much as this can cause you to miss your period. If you do still dont freak. Wait a week and take a test. My advice would be to find another method of BC. Talk to your doc about your options. I am the kind of person that cannot for the life of me remember the pill every day at the same time. It was causing me to have messed up periods and of course stress. I came clean to the doc and he went over many options. Not everyone is meant for the same method-which is why many companies have many methods. I chose the 7 year IUD. I am not saying this is what you need or that it was perfect. I had some bad cramping the first few months but it was the best thing for me. Seriously, you need something that isnt everyday.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread