It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
(female)

Alissa12345 HB User
Am I pregnant?

So about 25 days ago I gave my bf a bj. We were in his car (classy right?..) and so I didn't have anything to..wipe my hands off with when I was done. About a half an hour or so later I went home and changed my tampon. I had totally forgotten to wash my hands because at this point they were dry. It wasn't till after the fact that I realized sticking my previously semen covered finger up there was not the smartest idea. Now I'm completley stressing out. About 5 days ago I got gnarly symptoms of food poisoning or the stomach flu for about 3 days straight. Vomiting, diarrhea, the works:/ since then my stomaches been pretty queezy and I've lost my apatite a little bit. Today I started what I thought was my period (comming a couple days early) but ended up being just a small amount of blood that came and then went. I know no one can tell me for sure whether I'm pregnant or not I just need some comforting advice during this time. I'm still very much a virgin and for me to be pregnant from something so silly would honestly be the worst. Is there any way I really could be pregnant or am I just scaring myself? Please help? -Alissa

Old 12-15-2012, 12:28 PM   #2
(female)

yrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB User
Re: Am I pregnant?

There is no way for sperm to surive from your hand to your vigina. Especially hours later. You have nothing to worry about being pregnant. Only of there was penitration from the penis into the vagina. Its a good idea to wash your hands but thats the anti-flu person in me. Not for fear of pregnacy. You just had a bug, which can throw your cycle off.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
diarrhea, period, pregnant, virgin, vomiting