It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
(male)

BleachCake HB User
sperm on objects and possibility of pregnancy

hallo all,

i have a question that probably sounds very paranoic but i would really appreciate any opinion given.I live in a share flat with a girl,all is well but 2 days ago i masturbated in my room,then can't remember but i'm almost 101% certain i washed my hands and all that.I'm not sure if i used the towel to dry them up but most probably i did.
After that i went to the fridge to take something and i touched the fridge's handle to open it with my hand.I cleaned it but i'm not sure if there wasn't any sperm left on my hand and go to the fridge.After that i spent some hours in the living room where the kitchen is but she wasn't near the fridge.
My question is even if i"ve forgot to wash my hands(something that is highly unlikely),and i left some semen on objects like fridge and sofa etc. if she touches that and then touches herself down there,is there a chance that she might get pregnant?
I know i sound extremely paranoid but i"m kinda like that.Sorry if i annoy you with all this,and would really appreciate any answer.What drives me even more paranoid is that she is now with her boyfriend and if she gets pregnant from him somehow at this time,i would probably be very stressed and not knowing what to do because of my paranoia.

thank you once again,
Stephen

Old 12-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: sperm on objects and possibility of pregnancy

There is absolutely no chance that somebody could get pregnant from touching sperm. It cannot happen. Sperm dies very quickly when exposed to open air. Also, it must be propelled or placed right into the vagina to have a chance of causing pregnancy; it cannot jump or crawl or walk. Put this out of your mind. Sera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2012, 03:11 PM   #3
(male)

BleachCake HB User
Re: sperm on objects and possibility of pregnancy

Hi Sera,

thanx for your answer.I really hope there is nothing that could happen.
I also talked to a friend of mine who is a doctor(i'm 31) and all my worries might
look weird but i'm a pretty paranoid guy.
I think i know there is no place for worries but as i said i always have something that i have to worry about and in this time this is my worry.I mostly conserned while she is with her boyfriend and if she gets pregnant from him i will forever wander if this is mine or his child.I know how crazy it sounds but as i said,i'm a paranoid
anyway,i will try not to think about such scenario and live my life.From what i have researched there is almost no possibility that this could happen.I'm almost sure i washed my hands(i do this like at least 10 times a day),so there should be no problems i guess.
Thank you once again for your answer.If there is anything else i should know,please let me know.

bests,
Stephen

Closed Thread