It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
(female)

sandrac17 HB User
Question Is there any chance of being pregnant?

Last week, on tuesday, i have protected sex. He finished inside me, in the condom, and he lost his erection. After, he went out and took off the condom. We checked it out and it wasn't broken, but I was afraid, so 15 hours later, i bought the Plan B (morning-after pill) and took it. I was in my 8 day of the cycle. My period started on november 27, it ended on december first, and we had sex on december 4. I'm regular and my cycles are about 28 days. I made the calculations and It seems like I wasn't in my fertile days, but... Is there any chance of being pregnant? Thank you very much.

Old 12-11-2012, 11:43 AM   #2
(female)

JMiller1624 HB User
Re: Is there any chance of being pregnant?

You are most fertile at the time of ovulation, (when an egg is released from your ovaries) which usually occurs 10-16 days before your next period starts. This is the time of the month when you are most likely to get pregnant. Based on the average woman... it is possible to conceive just after your period, it is not very probable. Its important to remember that sperm can survive in the body for up to seven days after you have sex. This means that if your period lasts seven days, you could be just five days away from ovulation by the time it is finished. If you ovulate early, there will be even less time between the end of your period and the time when you are most fertile again. You used a condom and then took the pill after so chances of you being or becoming pregnant aren't great, I wouldn't worry.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2012, 04:19 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Is there any chance of being pregnant?

The combination of having used a condom and taking Plan B make it virtually impossible for you to have gotten pregnant. Really I don't think you have anything to worry about. Good for you for using condoms, it's such a simple thing that more people should use every time and when used correctly it cuts the chances of pregnancy (and STDs) down to a very unlikely outcome.

Closed Thread