It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2012, 02:41 AM   #1
(female)

leela2 HB User
Pregnant? or sickness? HELP!

So i have been taking birth control pills for several months now. this entire month i have taken my pills perfectly. however, there was a day that i vomited 5 hours after taking my pill. (i overlooked this because i figured the pill would have already been absorbed into my system) i did not have any diarrhea though. two days later i had some unprotected sex but he did not ejaculate in me. for the following days, i have been feeling sick to my stomach especially in the mornings. however its not accompanied by breast tenderness.. i read online that it is too early to feel symptoms of conception but the problem is every woman is different. someone please help!!

Old 12-15-2012, 07:13 PM   #2
(female)

yrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB Useryrsofpainsucks HB User
Re: Pregnant? or sickness? HELP!

It is too early to be having symptoms. You probably are stressed out. Now this next part is not to scare you or stress you out. in 5 hours some of the pill was absorbed. There is always a chance of pregancy even on BC with unprotected sex though. The only reason I mention this is because this is how I am here today speaking to you, My mom took the pill religiously but had unprotected sex. And here I am. The best way to ensure you dont have an unexpected pregancy is to also use a condom. I highly doubt you are preg, and dont stress about it because it will only make life worse and possbily throw your period off. If you do happen to miss a period wait a week. Then take a test. For future reference, if you do vomit after taking your BC, call the dr or pharmacy. They can tell you what to do depending on how long it was before you vomitted. I wish you luck sweetheart-dont stress out

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
birth control, emergency contraception, morning sickness, nausea, pregnancy