It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
(female)

Laniii HB User
Sex.. Pregnancy? I DON'T KNOW :(

last night me and my boyfriend of 2 years had sex for the first time & it was unprotected.. I did some research that pre-*** can get you pregnant. but when he stuck his penis in he didn't ejaculate, but when he had to he came out and that's when he ejaculated.. as soon as that happened, he went to the bathroom, and we continued to do it. but all of this together lasted at least 15 minutes because the whole time I was paranoid. I'm worried I will get pregnant.. but I'm trying not to worry and I should hopefully be getting my period soon. and I can't go to the doctors because my parents will be extremely suspicious :/ someone please help me!! calm me down, I'm over thinking to the max!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Sex.. Pregnancy? I DON'T KNOW :(

whenever you have unprotected sex, you run the risk of pregnancy......
if you're worried about pregnancy, why aren't you using protection? Condoms and spermacide gel/foam (which is inserted like a tampon), can be bought at your local drugstore without a prescription. If you go pick some up, I'd also pick up a home pregnancy test and take it! If you're not willing to become a mom, don't take chances....please protect yourself!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
(female)

Feelinblue HB User

You would be really unlucky if you we're pregnant love,and it's prob unlikely,but it is possible.First thing you do ,wait couple of week and do a home pregnancy test,they are really reliable these days,only cost a couple of pound,and u will know straight away and no-body will have to know! Don't panic yet,I really do think you will b ok, and next time use protection xx

Old 12-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #4
(female)

Laniii HB User

it was the heat of the moment :/ we stopped after 15 minutes.. & he ejaculated after.. I just need a few positive comments to help me calm down, & don't worry.. after all this.. protection will always be the answer

Old 12-17-2012, 08:31 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

have you taken a pregnancy test yet?
sorry if you think you're not receiving positive comments.....
I want to be as honest with you as possible and not just say something to pacify you.....I'm guessing you came here for the truth.

Closed Thread

Tags
precum, sex, teen pregnancy, worried