It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2012, 10:19 PM   #1
(female)

SunWatcher2295 HB User
Unhappy Pregnant or Stressed?

My boyfriend and I had sex on the day I was supposed to get my period, which was the 16th. It's 20th and still nothing. So I am worried about being pregnant. We used a condom and everything like we always do.
I'm under quite a bit of stress right now too, I'm a college student who just finished my exams this week. Plus an almost full time worker in retail so the holidays have added on a ton of stress too so I've been quite run down with everything going on, but I'm still worried I'm pregnant.
Haven't taken a test yet, not even sure when it would show up considering the circumstances.. I'm caught between just thinking it's all my constant stress and possibly being pregnant..

Old 12-20-2012, 10:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Pregnant or Stressed?

Since you're already late, you should take a pregnancy test to find out for sure. You used a condom so it's not likely but just in case, take a test. I skipped a period my last year of college due to stress. It happens! You'd be surprised how much stress can mess up your body and your hormones which is what causes delays or missed periods.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2012, 10:33 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Juhit HB User
Re: Pregnant or Stressed?

I will give you one advice take a pregnancy test done and relax do not be stressed out which will imbalance of hormones in your body.

Closed Thread

Tags
pregnancy, protected condom ., stress