It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2012, 11:56 PM   #1
(female)

Anonymous1233 HB User
PLEASE help! Virgin/precum

I can't believe I'm posting this on the Internet, but I'm really scared and could use some advice/reassurance. I'm a virgin, and not very experienced. I recently started dating a guy and we've been getting closer and closer to having sex but I'm still not ready.

Anyways, as we were messing around one night he slipped in to me a little bit. It wasn't full penetration- only the tip- and it was only there for a few seconds (5-10 maximum) before I freaked out. He didn't *** but I'm worried about precum.

That happened around the 11-12 of December. My period was the 28th of November, so I won't know if I've missed my next period for another few days to a week. I didn't take the day after pill and I had skipped my birth control pill for a few days before this happened.

What do you think the likeliness is that I could be pregnant? How soon will I be able to get results from a pregnancy test? Have you had any similar scares and what happened?? Thank you for your responses!

Last edited by Anonymous1233; 12-23-2012 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Clarification

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2012, 01:39 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: PLEASE help! Virgin/precum

Hello and welcome...

I hope the information you receive here will set your mind at ease. The likelihood of you becoming pregnant from the experience you describe is highly unlikely. For pregnancy to occur, semen needs to be deposited into the vagina, and then proceed up the cervix to find an egg that is ready for conception. The time in your menstrual cycle would make the possibility of a ripe egg to be waiting is very low.

Home pregnancy tests need to be used just as directed, and the one you choose will decide how long you need to wait till you take the test...some 10 days after you miss your period, others less, others more. If you do not miss your period, nothing to worry about. Often young women can miss a period and not be pregnant, which can add to the confusion, and being stressed out about possibly being pregnant can lead to a late period.

My best calculations would make you being pregnant very unlikely.

Best to you...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
penetration, precum, pregnancy, scared, virgin