It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2013, 07:11 PM   #1
(female)

suchgold HB User
Someone please help. I'm beyond scared.

Ugh, I don't usually talk about sex or anythingto do with sex so bare with me. Me and my boyfriend just started having intercourse and we've done it probably about four times now, each time with a condom. But today, we had sex with a condom and he pulled out and came in the condom. Later, we ended up having sex again but we didn't have anymore condoms. So we just decided to just do it. We didn't do it long enough for him to come anywhere near having to ejaculate so we thought it was okay. But I'm thinking now, he came in the condom before, could he have had some left on the tip or something? and is precum any different? We're both so new to this. Please help. I'm really not sure but I just want to make sure I won't get pregnant.

Old 01-20-2013, 10:56 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Peetter123 HB User
Re: Someone please help. I'm beyond scared.

hi,
If hes has ejaculated outside your vagina then it is okay, no need to worry about this , you will not get pregnant i know you are scared, but there will be no problem

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2013, 11:05 PM   #3
(female)

manning722 HB User
Re: Someone please help. I'm beyond scared.

Pre *** most definitely has sperm in it. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know anything. Any single time you have intercourse with out a condom you for sure run the risk of getting pregnant. BE SAFE AND DON'T EVER DO IT WITHOUT PROTECTION. That is until you actually wasn't a baby. Try this... Every time you decide to have sex with out using protection think to yourself... Am i ready to have a baby now? Because you very well could. I Hope that helps you.

Closed Thread

Tags
pregnancy, sex