It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
(female)

blob28 HB User
need an urgent answer

Me and my boyfriend had sex on new years eve while we were drunk. My period is late but it usually is. But have now noticed that I am getting bigger. Espespecially around the belly and we have both noticed this and I've had some of the symptons. I feel extremely bloated. Am I pregnant or just putting on weight? Please give me an answer quickly

Old 01-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: need an urgent answer

its possible.....one way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test......have you done that?

The Following User Says Thank You to rosequartz For This Useful Post:
blob28 (01-23-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2013, 12:53 PM   #3
(female)

blob28 HB User

I don't want to take one as I'm worried my mum would find it

Old 01-23-2013, 01:00 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

would find it? you can do it somewhere else.....school, work, a friends house.....
if you're pregnant don't you think your mom will find out sooner or later?

Old 01-23-2013, 01:04 PM   #5
(female)

Pookiemon HB User

Yes, you need to take a test. You can get a good test at Dollar Tree and you can pee on a stick anywhere.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:04 PM   #6
(female)

blob28 HB User

Yeah but. She's horrible and my friends alll havve loud mouths. Wait my boyfriend just gave me one and it turned out psoitive

Old 01-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

well you have your answer.....now what are you gonna do?

Old 01-24-2013, 12:51 AM   #8
(female)

blob28 HB User

Keep it to myself and just keep telling people I'm putting on weight

Old 01-24-2013, 01:03 AM   #9
(female)

blob28 HB User

I don't know whether to keep it though. As I am only very young and my mum won't let me stay in her house. If I'm pregnant. What do I do?

Old 01-24-2013, 06:24 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

you need to ask yourself if you are prepared emotionally and financially to raise a child. This isn't something you can keep to yourself and pretend you're putting on weight......eventually you will be found out. I suggest you talk to your mother. I bet she's not as horrible as you think she is. Parents can be a lot more understanding than we sometimes give them credit for. Good luck.

Old 01-24-2013, 08:02 AM   #11
(female)

blob28 HB User

Me and my boyfriend have been talking it through today. And we decided that I was gonna keep the baby and. Pretend I was putting weight but try to get rid of some of the current weight then I'll just where baggy tops. We then decided that one of my mates had a place we could stay so from tomorrow that where we are staying until I have had the baby. Is it safe to still have sex as my boyfriend is keen cos he wants to feel my growing breasts and bump?

Old 01-24-2013, 08:23 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

what are you going to tell your mom?
after you have the baby, then what?
how are you planning on supporting it?

Old 01-24-2013, 08:44 AM   #13
(female)

blob28 HB User

Me and my boyfriend have been talking it through today. And we decided that I was gonna keep the baby and. Pretend I was putting weight but try to get rid of some of the current weight then I'll just where baggy tops. We then decided that one of my mates had a place we could stay so from tomorrow that where we are staying until I have had the baby. Is it safe to still have sex as my boyfriend is keen cos he wants to feel my growing breasts and bump? I told my mum that I was going on holiday tomorrow with my boyfriend for a year. All my mates have offered to help me with the baby especially when I am still at school. Me and my boyfriend and 3 of my mates are then buying a house so we can all live together and support each other like a proper family

Old 01-24-2013, 08:49 AM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blob28 View Post
Me and my boyfriend have been talking it through today. And we decided that I was gonna keep the baby and. Pretend I was putting weight but try to get rid of some of the current weight then I'll just where baggy tops. We then decided that one of my mates had a place we could stay so from tomorrow that where we are staying until I have had the baby. Is it safe to still have sex as my boyfriend is keen cos he wants to feel my growing breasts and bump? I told my mum that I was going on holiday tomorrow with my boyfriend for a year. All my mates have offered to help me with the baby especially when I am still at school. Me and my boyfriend and 3 of my mates are then buying a house so we can all live together and support each other like a proper family
so your mom is ok with you going away on holiday for a year with a boyfriend while you're still in school? You didn't answer my question about how are you going to support this baby? How are you going to buy a house if you're a student and you're not working? Something tells me you haven't thought this plan through. When are you planning on telling your mother that she's a grandparent or are you just going to hide the child away from her forever?
This plan doesn't sound foolproof to me

?

Old 01-24-2013, 09:02 AM   #15
(female)

blob28 HB User

I've just told her that I'm pregnant and she's angry so I'm still going to live with my friends and I have a job plus I inherited what my grandad left me. I'm continuing at school until I finish in next july aged 16. My friends are all older and one of them is on maternity leave anyway so she can look after my baby. When it is born. I am having home schooling until. After. I've had the baby and I already have money saved up as that is what me and my boyfriend were going to use if I got pregnant or in a couple of years when going on holiday

Closed Thread