It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2013, 02:04 AM   #1
(male)

kee1993 HB User
What are the chances of pregnancy? URGENT

So about three days ago before having sex with my girlfriend I noticed pre *** on my lower abdomen, I wiped this off using the bed sheet though I am not totally sure on how thoroughly I wiped it, enough so it would not be still wet yet not 100% dry possibly slightly damp. I put a condom on (this was about 2min later) and the tip of the condom touch the area or near in which the pre *** previously was, we had sex. Now she has taken the morning after pill however she has taken it 76hours after the incident rather than the recommended 72 hours. My question is what are the chances of pregnancy occurring?

note. her period was on the 25th of feb and also i did urinate before the incident if that helps?

feedback appreciated asap please!!!

Last edited by kee1993; 03-08-2013 at 02:05 AM.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:07 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: What are the chances of pregnancy? URGENT

I really don't think you have much to worry about from that. The odds are really against it.

It wasn't yet her riskiest time; since you'd urinated, your pre-ejaculatory fluid wouldn't have had any semen in it; it was probably dried/dead; she took ECP (even late is better than not). It would be some freak thing if she got pregnant from that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2013, 12:32 AM   #3
(male)

kee1993 HB User
Re: What are the chances of pregnancy? URGENT

She just got her period today, it's pretty early seeming her last period was on the 25th february but I guess that's the ECP's doing right???

Closed Thread