It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2013, 06:25 PM   #1
(male)

kee1993 HB User
Has been bugging me, need clarity please asap?

I have an issue with how my hands are when I am in close sexual contact with my girlfriend, I try very hard to be clean and careful but two nights ago I slipped up, having my boxers on I touched them and possibly the area in which they were wet from pre ***(probably a small to medium amount I can't quite remember). My girlfriend and I then held hands (with yes the hand that I just touched my boxers with) for about 2-3min.

My question is could pre *** still be living within that amount of time? I felt my hand was quite moist after we stopped holding hands but that could've been from the heat and moisture buildup from holding hands in bed, could pre *** thrive in those conditions? I asked her the next day if she may have touched herself after holding hands just in case and she couldn't remember doing anything like that. I know that should answer my problems already (plus she just got her period yesterday) but the way my mind works, I need clarity of even in a hypothetical situation that she did touch herself after holding my hand could there be an issue?

I know this whole description sounds odd but I do have a bad case of anxiety/paranoia in these situations which I am currently seeking help for.

Feedback/answers are greatly appreciated
Thanks

Old 03-15-2013, 02:10 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Has been bugging me, need clarity please asap?

To get pregnant, sperm must be deposited or propelled into the vagina. It will not survive on clothes, on hands, or in the open air. It cannot walk, jump, levitate or dive into the vagina off clothes, hands or other body parts. All it can do is swim, and then only when it is right inside the vagina where there is something to swim through. Nobody has ever gotten pregnant from accidentally passing sperm or precum around. Sera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2013, 08:14 PM   #3
(male)

kee1993 HB User
Please, I need a second opinion on this

My girlfriend and I have recently started a break from sex due to my excessive anxiety and paranoia surrounding pregnancy risks. I feel like I shouldn't be even asking for help even though I have thoroughly read medical articles on pregnancy and the only ways to to be legitimately worried about it, I haven't been able to sleep well about this though, I feel silly for asking but I guess I just need another voice to tell me what's going on.

So the situation is, yesterday morning my girlfriend and I had manual sex, in which we both made each other orgasm. (I had other anxiety issues but those have been resolved). Later on in the day about 6pm before going out I went to the bathroom and urinated (this would be the second time in the day I had urinated but I had not taken a shower to thoroughly clean myself).

This was all at my girlfriends place. I'm worried that even though after I washed my hands I anally wiped the toilet seat for anything if anything on it an excessively pulled wads of toilet paper just in case there was any drops of leftover semen in urine or pre *** that may have gotten on my hand then to the toilet paper. I'm still absurdly worried that I may have missed a drop on the roll and my girlfriend or her mom could have unnoticingly used it while going to the toilet.

I'm sorry this is quite much for something that I'm 90% aware should not be a problem but like I said, I could really use another voice to help me please.

Thank you

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-17-2013 at 01:28 AM. Reason: It isn't necessary to start a new thread to deal with your questions. Thanks.

Closed Thread