It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2013, 08:36 PM   #1
(female)

canislatrans HB User
Arrow advice on sex?

So I'm still a virgin and i want to have sex with my boyfriend. We will always use a condom, he would pull out, but I'm not on any sort of birth control. Also my period is all over the place, my schedule ranges from about 30-70 days... it is very unpredictable. I have read alot about knowing when you ovulate to help reduce the chance of pregnancy as well but with my crazy schedule I have no idea when that general time would be. I know there is always a risk of getting pregnant everytime you have sex, but I would like to reduce my chance as much as possible. Does anybody have any advise/help for me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-25-2013, 08:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: advice on sex?

Given that your period is so irregular, there's no way for anyone to tell you when you are ovulating. None of the traditional methods of guessing your ovulation day will do any good. My advice to you is get on birth control pills to regulate your period AND protect against pregnancy. And always use a condom.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-25-2013, 09:25 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Trish0102 HB User

You cannot really tell your ovulation when you have irregular period. You better let your bf use condom or you can use pills instead.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Women ovulate about 14 days before the first day of their next period, so if you're irregular, it's pretty much impossible to say what days to avoid in addition to using condoms. You could try paying close attention to your discharge, any cramping or any other signs to see if you can tell when you're ovulating, and then don't mess around then. That's about all I can suggest.

If your boyfriend always uses a condom and he always pulls out, you should be pretty good.

Closed Thread

Tags
advice needed, sex, virgin