It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #1
(female)

dayja913 HB User
Unhappy Am i pregnant?

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I really need answers.
I am still a teenager today is may 19 2013 and my last period was on may 5 i did not have a period in april like i was supposed to but i was told it was due to stress but march 28 i also i had my period and a week before that was when i had sex. i have no symptoms what so ever except i am tired alot but not to the point where i cant stay up and i am always tired regardless. but i am pooping alot but i am also eating my normal ways ways which really isnt healthy. I have always had a tummy its not flat but its not fat but ive noticed that my stomach is getting harder but i can still semi suck it in and i can poke on it to wear it goes pretty far in. when i lay on my back it my lower abdomen is the only thing that pops out a little bit. I did use a condom when i had intercourse i took almost ten pregnancy tests they were all negative. i went to a clinique and took a pee test it came out negative and like i said i had to periods. can someone please tell me something someone who is educated with this stuff.??

Old 05-19-2013, 05:29 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Am i pregnant?

It does not sound like you are pregnant. Wait until you actually miss a period, then take a test. Anxiety will make any "symptom" feel significant. Sera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2013, 07:10 PM   #3
(female)

dayja913 HB User
Re: Am i pregnant?

Oh gosh okay Thankyou yeah but just to think am I pregnant or am I really that fat

Closed Thread