It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2013, 09:10 PM   #1
(female)

marymary1020 HB User
is there any way possible to get pregnant from dry humping?

My boyfriend and I were dry humping, I had both yoga pants and cotton underwear on, he had on boxers and under armor running pants (the wind breaker kind of material.) We were doing this, then at one point I straddled him. I was sitting up higher at first, I felt something poke down there but I cant remember if was his p***s or his finger. I only felt it for a second then it went away, so it was really hard for me to tell which that was. We did this for a while. As we were doing this I noticed that I got really wet from it, but I didn't notice that his pants were wet because they did not appear to be wet to me. So I cannot say if he did have any pre-ejaculation or ejaculation at all because I honestly could not tell.

This all happened on Friday August 22nd. I was suppose to start my period on the August 26th. It is now August 29th and I still have not started it yet. I am super nervous/stressing out that I may be pregnant from this even though there was no penetration down there. Could I be pregnant from this even though we kept our clothes on the whole entire time it was happening?

I know that sounds ridiculous but I am freaking out about cause ive been getting stomach pains and having to pee a lot more than usual. I don't know if that's just me over thinking things and stressing out about this or if its my period coming (im hoping its my period) ive also been breaking out a lot which doesn't normally happen to me.

Im only seventeen and im super nervous cause I don't want to be pregnant at this age, I know I sound stupid asking this and its dumb but could I possibly be pregnant ? Everything happened so fast when we were doing this. Please can someone provide me some insite on this please(: I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2013, 06:34 AM   #2
(female)

ctrue HB Userctrue HB Userctrue HB Userctrue HB Userctrue HB Userctrue HB User
Re: is there any way possible to get pregnant from dry humping?

Um.. NO!!! There's no way you are pregnant from doing that. Stop worrying because there would have to be actual penatration.

Old 08-29-2013, 05:59 PM   #3
(female)

marymary1020 HB User

The late period thing is really freaking me out though because I still haven't started it. On the Sunday after it happened my lower abs kinda by where your ovaries are got this pulling pain, I asked my mom if it could be starting my ovulation, and she said that's probably what it is, so does that mean im going to be starting my period soon? That is also why im freaking out

Old 08-30-2013, 12:23 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

There are many reasons for a late period, one of which is stress. You are not pregnant, no way, so stop obsessing on this. Calm down and your period will arrive in its own good time. Sera

Old 08-30-2013, 02:23 AM   #5
(female)

ctrue HB Userctrue HB Userctrue HB Userctrue HB Userctrue HB Userctrue HB User

Yes the pulling can e ovulation which means you couldnt be pregnant. If you are just now ovulating, then now would be the only time you could get pregnant.
As stated above stress can cause your period to be late. Just assume thats why you havent started bc theres no way you got pregnant from humping with your clothes on.

Closed Thread