It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Tips Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2008, 08:55 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

tami52100 HB User
Tip for taking prenatal vit.

I know alot of women are like me and get sick when they take their penatals and it don't matter when you take them and with what you take them with still the same out come.....UGGGGHHHH.
Well I figured out a way that works for me and maybe it will work for others I still get the occasional sickness here and there but nothing like before.
I take my prenatals in the middle of the night. I go to bed like normal and we all know us pregnant women are up and down all night going to the bathroom so when I wake up in the middle of the night I take mine then and go right back to sleep. By the time I get up in the mornings they have dissolved and I don't feel sick. UNLESS...I take them to late or to close to the time I get up them I get sick. I usually wake up at about 12:30-1:00am to go to the bathroom so I take them then.
I hope this helps others I just wish I would of figured it out sooner.
Good luck
our angel 2/16/05
10/16/08..... AVA GRACE
Maybe TTC #3 if it's ment to be ok if not ok not stressing this time. :-)

Closed Thread