It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2003, 06:59 PM   #1
(female)

sohogirl HB User
Red face Im Pregnant & Have Cramping & Bleeding!

I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant (probably about 6 weeks) and went to a clinic today to verify. Again the results were positive! Tonight however I am having very low abdominal cramping (as I've been having the last few weeks) and I just started bleeding bright red blood! I am not bleeding that much, but I am worried that this is not normal. The cramps are pretty bad, but not as bad as they normally are when I am on my period. Could I be having a miscarriage? Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Old 12-04-2003, 07:51 PM   #2

Angel_T HB User
Re: Im Pregnant & Have Cramping & Bleeding!

I'm in the same boat you are. But I'm not bleeding. I would call your Doctor and get his/her opinion. Myself I'm going to take a trip to the ER when DH gets home from work. I haven't gotten a confirmed pregnancy just a faint positive and 3 negs. So this may be an early M/C for me. I hope not but could be. (My post is below yours if you want to read it.)
Best of luck to you and your little one...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2003, 08:26 PM   #3
(female)

BaByDoLL82 HB User

Hi, I have been told that mild cramping is normal in early pregnancy, only is there is no bleeding with it.. Definetly go to the doctor ASAP and get it checked out, even if it is nothing, you will feel better that you went. I really hope its not m/c
Good luck
TTC #2 in a few months

Old 12-05-2003, 02:00 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

conniefolger HB User

Hello! I would go to the doctors or the er to get checked because you are bleeding bright red and cramping you maybe in the process of a miscarriage or there maybe nothing wrong but anytime there is bright red bleeding accompanied by cramping it is a cause for concern. I hope that this is not the case and that everything is ok. Good Luck and let us know how things turn out

Old 12-05-2003, 08:30 AM   #5

sm4321 HB User

Hi ,

I also had very bad cramps that ran down my leg to my foot and the day before yesterday i started to bleed but it was pink .I am 6 weeks going on 7 weeks. I went to the doctor and they did and ultrasound and said they like what they saw and they did blood work which can back today and it was really good .But the way i was told it can be normal for some women to spot the doctor said 30% of pregnant women spot but they have to take it as you could lose they pregnancy so you have to go to the doctor or at least call your doctor .Because cramping is normal but now that i am bleeding i have to do alot of bed rest .Oh and my doctor did say if you have sex while your pregnant you can see blood because he can break a blood vessel since there is so much blood in your uterus .I hope everything works out for you good luck

Old 12-06-2003, 08:20 PM   #6
(female)

sohogirl HB User

Hi Thanks guys for all your support. I am going in for an appointment on monday morning because I still have cramping but now, no bleeding. Also, now I have really intense lower back pain???? Does anyone else have this? Thanks!

Amanda

Old 12-06-2003, 09:22 PM   #7

your name here HB User

Hey girl, I think you should call your doctor or the ER tonight. Intense back pain is worrysome.

Old 12-23-2003, 04:23 PM   #8

Greatfull One HB User

SOHO, I would go to the ER ASAP. The same thing happened to me. I was cramping when I found out I was pregnant last year. Then after about two weeks of cramping I started to bleed a little. It was actually just like spotting, DH and I were at the movies at the time, so we left the movies and went back home the spotting stopped but I was still cramping, bad, and it went into my lower back and everything. I was so worried, DH drove me to the hospital and after about an hour and an u/s and some morphene the doctor came in and told me that I was in the process of having a miscarriage.

I do not want to scare you but please go to the ER ASAP and take care of yourself.

BABY DUST!!

Closed Thread