It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2004, 10:07 AM   #1

jessdueinsept HB User
Had my first appointment. yay!

I had my first appointment on thursday. I was so excited to see that there's actually a little baby in there. I had a vag.U/S and got to see the baby moving around. It looked like a little gummy bear. The doc said it was about 1 inch long so hubby and i have been calling it our little cinnabear (you know those bigger gummy bears that are a little harder and taste like cinnamon?) The little heart was beating and everything looked good. I'm so glad to have my first appointment overwith. I had all my bloodwork done and a TB test and all that jazz. Which i don't enjoy in the least, but it's all over - for now at least. I know i have a lot more stuff like that coming up, but I'm sure i'll get used to it again after a while. Just wanted to share some happy news, since it seems like this board tends to get down a lot. I can't wait to find out what it is. so i can start buying stuff and pick out names.
Well good luck to all you TTC ladies out there and yay for all of you well on your way to popping one out. Women are amazing. Men could never deal with any of this.

Old 02-17-2004, 10:15 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

ahall HB User
Re: Had my first appointment. yay!

Im so happy for you, congratulations I had my first U/S at 8 weeks and 5 days and I was so excited. I just cried. It was so wonderful, that little bean squiggling around in there and the heartbeat just racing. Im going for a 3-D ultrasound on Monday, Feb 23rd and I can't wait for that. I'll be 15 weeks and 2 days then, so it'll be borderline as to whether we can find out what the baby is. How far along are you?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2004, 10:39 AM   #3

Amy2003 HB User

Good to hear that all is well. Congratulations!. I have my first appointment today and i am going to have my blood work and ultrasound done. I am excited since i will be seeing our baby for the first time. I hope all is well.

Old 02-17-2004, 02:41 PM   #4

jessdueinsept HB User

I just started my 10th week today. I was 9 weeks 2 days at the appointment.

Old 02-18-2004, 08:25 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

ahall HB User

Wow...was that your first appointment My period wasn't even late when I had my first appointment

Old 02-18-2004, 09:00 AM   #6

Amarie80 HB User

Jess- Wow I am just one day behind you!! I just recently had an ultrasound too. It is sooo cool to see the little heart beating away! So exciting! Hope you are feeling good!

Have a great day!
Sara

Closed Thread