It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2004, 10:27 AM   #1

anewpage HB User
Just a quick question...

I've looked online for info about this, but haven't really found anything of any use, so I figured I'd ask here. My question concerns becoming pregnant. And just when I should be worried if I am or not.

I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend a month ago, he used a condom and about a week later I got my period, so here it is a month later and my breasts are really sore and I have no idea why. I'm figuring that since I got my period soon after having sex that there isn't a possibility that I could be pregnant, and I feel really kind of silly asking this, but I just wanted some opinions and such...feel free to tell me that I don't know anything about this, because well, I don't. But thanks in advance.

Old 04-12-2004, 10:44 AM   #2
Veteran

Aunt-Bon HB User
Re: Just a quick question...

It is rare but possible to be pregnant and stii get your period, especially the first month.

The only way to be sure is to take a test.

Good luck
Siobhan

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2004, 04:23 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kitty_T HB User
Re: Just a quick question...

There is always a possibility that you can get your period and still be pregnant. As for your bb's being sore, it could be that your period is due to start and that you are getting symptoms of this and the reason that you have never really noticed this before is that you are more aware of your body because you think that there is a chance that you could be pregnant and are therefore relating the symptoms together. I think the only way to know for sure is to test or go visit your doctor. good luck sweetie and take care

Closed Thread